Dr. Conrad Murray's

CRYING VOICEMAIL

I'm in Constant Pain

1/23/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012313_conrad_voicemail
Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

Free Murray

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

Uzumaki88

Who cares really MJ was a ****ing child malestor and Murray was a jealousy murduring asswhole don't feel bad for either of them the dead k e or the one getting raped in jail

tleeg

Dude...take away his license and let him serve the remaining time under house arrest. Hes not a mass murderer...give him a small break

moni

Well, Murray, that's how it feels when you are in desperate need but left all alone.
Especially by your "friend(s)".
Does that ring a bell with you?

shadough

The whacko jacko fans are out blogging. Just horrible little people worshiping their child molesting idol.

Lee

I'm sobbing here for that poor man..............NOT!!!
He'll be able to use his hands just fine as soon as he gets out of jail. All inmates pull this kind of crap, trying to get out early.
When he does get out, be sure to give the incident a lot of publicity about where and when. I think there are still a few folks around who want to have a word with him.
He should get out of jail when Michael walks out of his vault!!!!!

monie roche

now this is funny...a great read to whoever composed this one...
so i ask...since whinney doc can't use his hands...is the sherriff spoon feeding dinner to the big cry baby???

Cincinnati Sugar

PPPPHHHHHHKKKKKKK UUUUUUU MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prettydew

GIVE THE MAN SOME PROPOFOL!!!!

Pegasus

Aaahhh - Boo Hoo Hoo! You are in so much pain! And the poor Baby can't sleep! Give him some Ativans & Prophol! No More Problems!! Pay Back is a "B*TCH" isn't it Murray!!! What goes around, comes around!

GGG

He should shoot himself up with a lethal dose of Propofol. Then grab his ankles and take it like a man!

barf

If he can't use his arms, how in the world did he dial???

Get some Propofol Doc, I heard it does wonders!

If I were him, I'd rather stay in jail. The only safe place for him....

verlinda

Hook him up to a drip and check on him in the morning

Jamey Hunter

I find it amazing that this guy actually has the stones to believe he should be let out jail. If he gets out, he'll flee.

zeppy2827

is nothing but a cry baby.do your four years you're lucky that's all you got.if I was the judge gave you life. Cry baby

Glenda in Texas