Dr. Conrad Murray's

CRYING VOICEMAIL

I'm in Constant Pain

1/23/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012313_conrad_voicemail
Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

Man in the mirror

haha Murray you do not sleep....you want a small amount of propofol species of jackal?

bitch please

OMG this guy is BEYOND pathetic!!

SUCK IT UP MURRAY!! YOU F_ING KILLED SOMEONE YOU POS!!

unfortunate for you it was MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Do your time you are lucky it wasn't worse!!!!!!

Toilethead

BFD. Stop acting like a three year old.

Lisa

Y don't he pump some propofal into his ass

Davis

Sounds like he broke up with his boyfriend. I am sure he can find a new one today if he tries. All he needs to do is put on different shade of lipstick and have some knockers tattooed on his back and he will have a new man in his cell in no time and he will be punking him out just like the old boyfriend. So cheer up Conrad old pal if you follow my advice you will be on the road to happiness in no time.

Martin Pagels

rot in hell, Conrad

Fuck Celebrities

He can't use his hands or his arms?

How did he manage to use the phone?

Lisa

Heck he needs to be on there longer for killing mj long live the king of pop

Anya

It's called KARMA, fool !!

A viewer

Cry baby, actor, lawyer, con, murderer so what if your shoulder/arm or whatever hurts. So what, take it like a man you sniveling wimp. I'm not even in jail, I don't kill people and my left shoulder has hurt me for years and I'm a woman who can handle it.

chevy454

Straight bitch lol

Kevin

Looks some one might need some propoful

tonny brasco

i bet he want some of that Propofol he still got . .He should be there for life not for bloody 4 years .

jayman419

Prison is supposed to suck. It's supposed to suck so bad that people never want to go back there again.
Murray made his choice when he allowed money to determined the course of the medical treatments he offered.
Whether he accidentally killed MJ, or simply allowed MJ to kill himself with massive quantities of an extremely powerful and highly dangerous anesthetic, the bottom line is that he had simply ludicrous amounts of that drug around, unsecured, and within reach of the patient.
He deserves to suffer.
Honestly, he deserves far worse.

Pat

I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding someone to wash his back. The poor little thing.