Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

lebonne

I like this kid. He is so good to sick little girls. Highly doubt he did this.

Joey

I believe the woman. We live fairly close to this little pissant, and I hear stories all the time about what a jerk he is to everyone around him. Completely spoiled, entitled little (tiny, in fact) jerk. He doesn't have an ounce of real talent either.

Joey

Also, he is an aggressive obnoxious driver. Cuts you off, tailgates, etc. This kid is headed for trouble.

cassieOSOsassie

I believe it too. I mean why would a radio host make that up and risk losing their job over false allegations. He's gone too far.

Lydia

The little thug-in-training did it.

spectator72

If this woman asked me for something I just might jump and do it ,i let her take a photo. No secret what I'm thinking I give her water I help her count .I spot her ,yes I spot her , And honest like to hear of her again

DontNeedAUsername

okay let me spread some logic among you hateful childish acting idiots. #1 you claim bieber is this and that but you all are the "adults" spending you time hating on a kid who makes more money than you do while you sit on your asses reading **** hollywood websites like tmz.. #2 you claim hes this and hes that yet the majority of you cant even spell his last name right much less know him to comment or speculate. #3 you claim his fans are little girls yet if you look up his meet and greet pictures on his sold out world tour all you see are grown ass indivduals hence why over five of the alcohol bars at the arena he was at in north carolina got sold out in less than an hour. i didnt know "12 year old girls could order that much alcohol" and all you saw were 18 and up aged people dancing to his music. #4 this story is all bull**** cause i LIVE here where that radio dj works and even she said tmz made up the majority of what she said. and how she found out bieber was telling his friend to stfu who was actually the one picking on her. and stressed how she was just mad he said no to a picture. because myself along with many other working citizens saw bieber around town and every place he went he was with his mother and crew and even at the diner he went people said how kind he was. not to mention the fact he and his crew went out and gave tickets to fans outside who couldnt afford them. #5 the "gay" and "***got" insults arent cute and its funny how the main people using them are the SAME EXACT FOLKS who will be on an a yahoo article in the comments talking **** pissed cause sears wont let ellen be their spokesperson because shes gay. Funny how many hypocrites there are. #6 if hes all this you "adults" claim then be an adult and dont click on articles about him to begin with. yet here you are spending your time talking **** about a little kid that if that were your son and people talked about him as such youd be beating down doors ready to fight people. sorry but i dont talk **** about children. Cause i sure as hell dont want anyone talking to or about mines any kind of way and #7 if you actually believe his"spit" in the bottle when its clearly empty then you need help. if you see someone "spit" in something which bieber had no purpose in doing then why drink from it? common sense. also someone can clearly role video tapes and sound and run dna samples. cause when i work out i sure as hell dont have time to listen to someone count everything they do out loud. for any of us "fit" people and not the over grown fatass perves at home who get hard off talking **** about justin bieber all day on blogs i suggest you go to the gym and let all that steam and hatred run out of you pores. its healthy for you. i have better things to do than hate on a 18 yr old kid. cause i remember when i was one. and as a Mature ADULT i have no time to do more productive things. too bad some of you digsusting people still roam society. full of such hate anger and trivial jealousy deep within.

karen

All of these outbursts and negative stories about
him can't be false. This is what fame does to someone who started out as a nice kid.
Now he's just a rich punk.

Georgiagirl

Y'all quit acting so superior. Everywhere I go I see 18-21 year old boys acting lewd and stupid and don't act like yall didn't. Just because he's famous doesn't make his mind any more mature than your average 18 year old boy. They say young dumb and full of *** for a reason ya know. Yeah if this is true he should not act that way but I won't crucify the boy for it when every other boy in the whole world acts stupid too. BTW no I'm not a belieber I can't name any of his tunes but I was a teen once and I'm raising teen boys and I remember how boys act at that age. That's why I keep referring to them as boys.

Everyones~A~Star

drug addicted douche bag

SheisHot

It is time for someone to step in and throttle this menace.

rlemons

So much hate damn! Or is it jealousy that he can afford anything at the age of 18? He's growing up he's gonna do stupid stuff just like everybody else who grew up. If the story is true it's her problem to deal with but for heaven sake relax on the hate.

syl9009

I believe this story

Howietr

If I were rude in a gym, that would make me a douche but it wouldn't wind up on TMZ. Must be weird.

ahlias

There is going to be one lucky individual that will have the opportunity to beat the S#&@ out of this little bitch, and I am going to enjoy every second of it when that day comes.