Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

Pat

That water bottle must have been empty to be that blue, for that reason I'm going to call bs on that one.

Give me a break!

Its thats true he is right. Shut the **** up. You aren't in your livingroom your at the gym and no one wants to hear you counting. I know you are blonde, but trying counting to yourself in your head. Its tough, but give it a try.

Sue from jersey

Justin is really turning out to be a male LILO .Justin you should buy that Ronald McDonald house a new kitchen and make your self look like the better person . The women counting out loud would have gotten on my nerves . Frankly I would have made gun of you also .i don't believe the spit part.

Sue from jersey

Fun not gun sorry stupid mistake

Give me a break!

I'm still curious why she can't count in her head. Why does she have to count out loud?

Sher

Another perfectly decent teen bites the dust after a brush with fame. They NEVER seem to hang with people that teach them how to behave PROPERLY celeb or not! His 'people' admit he was there, and admit he was making snide remarks (that's CMA if I have every read it) so ya, I believe it. I also believe she is looking for her 15 and some $ for the 'whatever' in the bottle. LOL.

laffnbear

Maybe he was uncomfortable in the presence of an adult, much more attractive than himself?

bus4bud

If any this is true, that 12 year old boy who looks like a 40 year old soccer mom needs to be controlled.

tamara

I don't blame JB for being annoyed by her counting out loud. Why can't she count in her head like everyone else? geesh
As far as the bottle, just sounds like she was mad and had to make something up. "gym biach"

behindblondiepark@gmail.com

Colette Harrington's Facebook Post says...
Okay so everyone knows. First I did not contact TMZ they contacted me. They called me because of the Facebook post. They changed the story. The only question they asked me is, "do you think he left the bottle of his gatorade spit on purpose" and I said, "I did not know but I hoped not." I would not answer any other questions and told them to read my Facebook page for the whole story. Furthermore, the bottle is NOT FOR SALE! When I posted this I was mad as heck. I corrected it later.

Kevin Bowright

People who count their reps out loud are really annoying anyways. If Justin and his posse were cracking jokes about it, who really cares? You know how annoying it is, when I am counting my reps in my head, and some jackass is counting beside me, OUT LOUD, and then I lose count?
And 20 reps? What is she using, 2lb dumbells? Sometimes I really cannot help myself to laugh at people, especially those who waste their time with useless exercises. Also, you don't ask to take someones picture while they're working out - especially if they are serious about what they do. Inturrupting someone during their workout is a HUGE no-no, I've told countless people to screw off over that. Does that make me a jerk? Only to the people I don't care about. Most of the regulars get it. This chick is just a whiner, next time mind your own business and count your reps in your head. You should be too busy grunting to count aloud anyways, unless you work out like a bitch.

Kevin Bowright

Nesrine

I feel sorry for the kid. people are always on his dick i'd hate to be him

The TX Big Dog

JB is a ***** who wished he was black. Too bad, nice mother, effed up kid who thinks his dumb face look is sexy. Maybe to 10 year old girls.

Nigeria

I'm not a fan but c'mon people do you guys really believe this bull****? First of all this old lady wanted to take a pic with this little kids and she's probably mad because he said NO to her. Selling the spited **** on eBay? Ewww. Another point out fact that she's Lying