Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

neba22

Nice try I was in the same hotel. For the sho for work. That,kif was nothing but nice when I saw him throughout tthe weekend.

WreckingDoll

If they didn't tell her to STFU then someone else should.

rush7112112

This little punk needs his ass kicked... I think I will volunteer for that job... and his posse also... anyone supporting that little brat deserves what comes their way... What a punk!!!

JB

It's a gym, not a library. In a gym people talk, there's loud machines, there's people grunting, there's weights clinking and clanking, etc. If you require dead silence to workout, then throw in some earphones or workout at your house.

entertainmentlovr

Lmfao even if that were true isn't mocking her what most teenagers would do? I mean who counts out loud... work out at home if you're gonna do that and honestly I doqn't think he'd spit in her drink.

helloitsme

She could tell one of the people with him was a back up dancer or singer? I didn't know they looked different from other people when they went to the gym.

helloitsme

This story sounds so fake!!!

Red

Why'd TMZ change her story??? She never said they spit in her bottle... you bunch of idiots... she said Justin left HIS bottle behind and she'd seen him spit in HIS OWN bottle.
Why don't you losers get real jobs?????

Trecee

Yeah right woman. I wouldn't trust an old bat with glamour shots. What adult really stops their own work out to get a picture of Bieber? Either way just another failed attempt to make money off this kid. As for the idiot below, he's in a Lindsay Lohan spiral, get your head out of your own a**. Kid is far from turning into what that Hoe Wreck is now. Last time I checked he was smoking weed, not sucking c*ck for coke and money. Anyways, get an agent lady and find a credible way to get your name in the media, leech!

KanyeWest

She's still hot

sophiastormy

Right bieber i actually believe this woman. I heard comments from other radio hosts who said he was a punk

PictureUp

story should read "Hatchet Face Local Radio Goat" accuses Beib's and finds slfame on TMZ!!

MC

If this is true then Bieber is a punk...its easy to find out if its true...if they spit in the bottle there is DNA in the bottle.

taffy84

Jb just trying to hook her up with some electrolytes.

andy

" she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If by "upgrade", she means buying one new kitchen hand towel, . . . well, maybe that's possible.
Her opinion of the value of spit in a water bottle seems highly overrated . . .
JUST MY OPINION.