Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

DonnieGunz

I believe it.

The Big Bowowski

Colette is looking fine as hell in that pic..kind of reminds me of Kelly from the original 90210. Let me say though that someone needs to beat the crap out of Justin..just get close enough to punk him one time. Someone?? Anyone??? To see him get his butt whooped one time would make my year.. F-ckin skinny little arrogant punk ass

katkev2003

HE IS A DISRESPECTFUL IDIOT!!

tripod

Counting out loud......STFU. WHO does that at the gym? Look at me, look at me.

Hohan

Listen don't want to be defending biebs, but I'd tell her to shut the eff up too. Who the hell counts out loud doing reps? Obviously an attention whore.

EasilyHard

EasilyHard

Bobo Frog

Anyone who counts their reps out loud needs to be punched in the head. She got off easy.

Pete

lying whre!!!

esleenda

If the security video prooves her story, I hope he make his own hefty contribution to the Ronald McDonald House!

venihay

Let's face it the only people that say Justin is a good guy is some who is rich or famous and there is a chance that the camera might be rolling or a story might be reported. Other then that He just doesn't seam to know how to act. Amply his behavior 5 years and this guy is going to have a DISGUSTING personality.

The Big Bowowski

Just two words for just a beaver....CHIN CHECK. Give me just 10 seconds alone with him and I swear Id make it happen.FYI Beaver, I live in Downtown LA, do dont ever let me see you walking around down here

Gretel

Ronald McDonald House is a wonderful charity helping families of very sick children. I hope she gets a lot of money for them.

Drizzz.

Just straight spark her out, Justin. Job done. Spitting in her water is just stupid. Surely they'd cover it for you. You're BIEBS.

BR3478

Ok I really can't stand Justin Bieber, little spoiled ass.... so annoying, thinks he can get away with murder.