Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tucker

Sell it on ebay.

Rocco

Let's see the security video.

ithoughtitwasgum

i would drink that spit and hope it would get me pregnant <3

tucker

I 100% believe her. He's an arrogant punk.

LettieStefan

Kennedy. I can see what your saying... Wayne`s st0ry is unbelievable, on thursday I got Lancia sincee geting a check for $8478 this-last/month and just over ten k last month. it's actualy the easiest-work Ive ever had. I started this 5 months ago and practically straight away began to bring in over $80 per hour. I went to this website...Amazing Job

Berserk

Couldn't have been Bieber. He only spits out white liquid.

Kelly

Is it any surprise JB's a bully now?

Ashley

WHO COUNTS OUT LOUD?? UGHH I am at the gym everyday and people who grunt kill me.....if someone counted there reps out loud I would probably smash there face with a 100 lb weight..............I don't care if Justin did or not, that ****'s so annoying.

JB is a good kid and if he did mock her, GOOD! She clearly deserved it!

FU TMZ

BS story. Ur selling that bottle on ebay, but u dont know who supposedly spit it into the bottle? yeah ok...

kitnplayn

I totally believe this woman. Justin Bieber has been mentored by uneducated thugs like cee-lo and usher, so his behaviour filter is badly damaged. The guy just flashed his ass on twitter, and I have no problem snickering at his scrawny pale ass. He is on the downslide anyway, because he is no longer the cute little kid. He will not survive as an adult entertainer, because he doesn't have much talent. Selena deserves a real man. He will never get there, because his idea of manhood is usher and cee-lo, and look at how ****ed up their lives are.

Icantbelieveididthis

How does she know someone spit in her bottle if she didnt see the bottle or know she was drinking it? Thats bull

KanyeWest

Mental illness it can affect Anyone

trulachiarotti54

until I looked at the check for $6408, I didnt believe ...that...my brother was really earning money in their spare time from their laptop.. there moms best frend has been doing this for under nine months and by now took care of the loans on their home and bought a new Subaru Impreza. go to www.Pie21.com

Caddtsrx3

Looks like beeds needs a full blown momma ass kickin

Deadpool23

As much as I cant stand that little effeminate douche nozzle and want to believe this story is true….I have to call BS on it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments