Shawn to Lindsay:

I'm Done With You!!!

1/23/2013 6:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0122_shawn_holly_lindsay_lohan_2_getty
Shawn Holley
is saying goodbye to Lindsay Lohan for good, even though Lindsay has begged her to come back on board as her lawyer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the case tell us ... Holley is in the process of filling out paperwork and getting the necessary signatures to officially withdraw from the case ... before Lindsay's hearing on January 30.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay fired Holley last week as she was on her way to the courthouse to discuss plea bargaining her lying-to-cops case. Lindsay hired Mark Heller, a New York lawyer who is not licensed to practice in California.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told Holley she made a mistake firing her and wants her back, but Holley has had it with Lohan -- who still owes her a ton of money.

We're guessing Holley will never see her money, but Lindsay may have lost a lot more.

The Man They Call Louis

Good on Holley!!....yes!!

SuperSonic

Ring, ring... Hello, Lindsay? This is your wake up call!

Vorlon

Gezz not a peep from Nicole yet. Her cranium must have gone nuclear at this news.

janet

Good for Holley it's about time getting rid of her client from hell. Lohan just screwed herself.

_Taterman

Better late than never! Kudos, Shawn Holley!

LLsez

lots of sites today are saying what we did yesterday "Michelle Williams Should Probably Punch Lindsay Lohan in Lindsay Lohan’s Stupid Face Right About Now"

seamus

Nicole is L-Lohan or whatever right? The one that thinks Shawn Holley can solve all of Bitcho's problems?

Vorlon

Here's the article Sez was referencing (take THAT Mr. Stupid)

Feature

CAPTION THIS and Win Stuff from Evil Beet Gossip!
Special Announcement Regarding Evil Beet Gossip
The 2013 Golden Globes: List of Winners!
The Academy Awards Nominations Are In!
PHOTO: Crystal Harris Actually Married Hugh Hefner
The Third Person in LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's Marriage
This is What Rose McGowan Looks Like Now
Miley Cyrus's Birthday Gift Was a "Big Booty Ho"
LeAnn Rimes is Singing About That Affair Now
Nick Cannon Talks Private Kim Kardashian Secrets
Victoria Jackson is Probably the Worst Person Ever - Again
Merry Khristmas from the Kardashians
Megan Fox Thought She Was Having a Vampire Baby
Would You, Still: Bill Murray
Selma Blair Needs an Intervention

Jan 23, 2013 at 06:30 am by Sarah

So, to preface all of this f-ckery, can I just remind you about how Lindsay Lohan always tried to make it seem like she was Heath Ledger’s one true love, and how she was just so genuinely devastated when he passed, which was five years ago yesterday? Because she did, even up until this past December, because that’s Lindsay: she can’t leave well enough alone, and whenever anyone’s getting any kind of publicity (even when they’re dead), she’s got to go ahead and insert herself in any way she can.

Sigh. Cue Lindsay. As I said, yesterday was the five-year anniversary of Heath Ledger’s death, and in memorial, Lindsay posted this on her Twitter page:

photo of lindsay lohan twitter heath ledger photos, pictures
First of all, if you were confused (like me), “Matty” is actually Heath and Michelle Williams’ daughter, Matilda, lovingly known as “Mattie,” and as far as I’m aware, it was Michelle who carried and birthed Matilda, and not Lindsay. OK? Do you see where I’m going with this? Because now you can see what Lindsay did here—this is a dick move. … No, this is actually a c-nt move, and as much as I hate that word, I’m willing to admit that it’s the word I whisper most forcefully when I’m really, really pissed off, and I feel like Lindsay Lohan and her unbelievable self-absorption justifies that anger.

Can I just go ahead and call Lindsay Lohan a s***bag? Can I? Because when my back’s against the wall and I have no more verbal ammunition, “s***bag” is the first thing that comes to mind, guys. And Lindsay Lohan is the epitome of “s***bag.”

lauriejune

i dont trust shaw holley...could she have another 'trick' up her sleeve? i mean sherepresented lowhan last time..after receiving a termination letter..im just sayin..could this be another lowhan trick?

seamus

@ Bear Bitcho back at you. I hope your wife is doing well. Are you taking good care of her?

WiddoMouse

There is so much I don't know for sure about all of this. Based on what I have read, Ms Holley did a good job for Lindsay. She has kept her out of jail and even kept her out of the courtrooms for quite some time. Lindsay owes her a boatload of money. She can't do much more for Lindsay and probably doesn't want to continue a pro bono career. This could all be behind Lindsay by now if she had not thought she was above the law. A few weeks or months in jail and Lindsay could be moving forward in her life. Now she is going to start over again with a new lawyer. By the time the courts put her butt in jail, the statute of limitations will prohibit them from doing so. I hope Ms Holley has a great career. She has paid her dues.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Seamus.....so, what do you think about the potato-sack lady?........I know that you must have something funny to say......

kanye east

"Sorry, Linds. Can't help you. I have my career to consider. Good luck to you".

"What?!! You want MONEY?!!!!!
QUACKquackquackquackquackquack!!!!!"

"Linds, you're dead to me."

"Call my DAD!!!!!!!!"

Pimpcessa

I wonder how Lohan is able to sleep at night always having this nonsense hanging over her head. Probably lotsa sleeping aids, haha.

StarryStarryNight

i don't feel sorry for shawn. she knows very well what HOhan is about. the day i heard her say HOhan didn't steal the necklace i knew she, just like HOhan, will lie whenever it suits them.