Dr. Arnie Klein

MJ Doc Suspected of

Obtaining Illegal Botox

1/24/2013 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124_arnie_klein_01
Michael Jackson
's now-bankrupt former dermatologist Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs -- has now been named in another sprawling drug controversy ... this time involving potentially dangerous Botox imported from foreign countries.

The FDA has issued a notification to more than 350 medical practices across the U.S. -- claiming they may have received unapproved meds, including Botox, from a foreign supplier -- and one of the docs on the giant list is none other than Arnie.

The suppliers in question are owned and operated by a company called Canada Drugs, though it's unclear where the drugs are manufactured.

According to the FDA, "These medications may be counterfeit, contaminated, improperly stored and transported, ineffective, and/or unsafe."

The notice continues, "Medical practices that purchase and administer illegal and unapproved medications from foreign sources are placing patients at risk."

But then again, Danger is Arnie's middle name ...

Angry bear

Having known the doc and endured his blame everyone else for his miserable existence, if he did buy Botox from foreign resellers, it's probably because he pissed off Allergan so much that they refuse to sell it to him. Either that or he didn't pay him what he owes them and they stopped supplying him.

jokerchick

that has GOT to be what's injected in Adrienne Maloof's face, bytch is lumpy as fcuk!

Brigha from UK

Klein keeps tweeting that "they" have ripped him off, just like they did Michael.
He's never specific, but I wonder who he is trying to implicate?
Fact is that Klein should be very, very wealthy after so many years in Hollywood, yet he is facing bankruptcy.
Also, TMZ seems to defame Klein at every opportunity (this non-story is a good example). So, do Levin and his legal buddies have a hidden agenda?

I'm not defending Klein at all, but I wonder if something else is going on here.

Bell

You guys must know Arnie Klein had hundreds of other patience other than Michael Jackson right? Dr. Kleins downfall is not due to the death of one very famous patient. He has much bigger problems brewing for him. I think Michaels death only opened the eyes of many people regards his medical practice. There are many different aspects to his problems such as his own health declining, to not abiding to HIPPA regs as anyone that touches med do***ents must take an oath each year. To illegally prescribing medications not by Alias's but by using real patients names for another's use. I can list many more reasons. It's really annoying how every time something happens because of someone's own faults and lies. People have to drag MJ into the mess that has nothing to do with him. Dr. Klein is only in this mess because he is a liar and caused this mess.

Pegasus

But Arnie Klien was on the board of the FDA. What happened there? Did he loose his position when he lost his license to practice? Very confused here!

Pegasus

Also: Klein's patients ranged from MJ to Liz Taylor to many other Hollywoood stars. How can he be broke?

Brigha from UK

Bell
I can list many more reasons.

------------------------------------------

Please do.
Surely his practice didn't depend on MJ alone.
I know he has health issues, and his mental state seems questionable, but nothing explains his sudden financial decline. I wonder where all of his money went?

Cry Baby

I have no respect of this doctor, whatsoever!
He had the chance to rid of the pedo years ago, before the child victims piled up in MJ's bedroom, he did nothing. He could have been a hero then if he injected something lethal to that pedo's mouth so he could never suck again, and his hands fell off- so he could never hold any boy's hand- along with his balls, which apparently had since he turned 9 with that girly singing voice.

MikeK

There is a lot more bad news coming for "arnie"

What I Think

One of MJ's doctors doing something illegal??? Perish the thought.

What I Think

Dr. Klein "fueled the singer with mass quanities of dangerous drugs?" MJ wasn't an addict according to his fans so what did he do with these drugs he received???

Marie Sanders

Dr. Klein deserves to go to PRISON. It's getting so hard to trust doctors now, one moment they're helping you the next they're killing you. Such a shame.

Cry Baby

Some of the things you say are sickening.

----------------

Can you be a bit more specific. I only makes baby talks!

What else can a cry baby do if not whinning???

Brigha from UK

You don't get it do you?
It's a question of degree.
I'm certainly not a prude and don't mind the odd comment, but you CONSTANTLY harp on about child molestation. You're completely obsessed with sex and children. And you are way too explicit and graphic.

Lots of people pass negative comments on the MJ boards. Nothing wrong in that - they are entitled to have their opinion, and I'd defend their right to have their say. But that is very different from filling every page with vile, sexually explicit comments.

I, and others, may just cross the line occasionally, but you do it all the time. It's like a form of sexual turrets, and to be honest, it's creepy.

Cry Baby

Brigha, since when have I been graphic???

You have no evidence to accuse me of what you said! but I have concrete evidence that MJ was a pedophile. The minute I heard that Jordie talked about the marking on MJ's penis (graphic sorry!), I know that was true that he molested Jordie. The minute I saw MJ held Gavin's hand (graphic again, sorry!), I know it was true that he touched him, inappropriately in private!!!