Dr. Arnie Klein

MJ Doc Suspected of

Obtaining Illegal Botox

1/24/2013 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124_arnie_klein_01
Michael Jackson
's now-bankrupt former dermatologist Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs -- has now been named in another sprawling drug controversy ... this time involving potentially dangerous Botox imported from foreign countries.

The FDA has issued a notification to more than 350 medical practices across the U.S. -- claiming they may have received unapproved meds, including Botox, from a foreign supplier -- and one of the docs on the giant list is none other than Arnie.

The suppliers in question are owned and operated by a company called Canada Drugs, though it's unclear where the drugs are manufactured.

According to the FDA, "These medications may be counterfeit, contaminated, improperly stored and transported, ineffective, and/or unsafe."

The notice continues, "Medical practices that purchase and administer illegal and unapproved medications from foreign sources are placing patients at risk."

But then again, Danger is Arnie's middle name ...

Truth Be Told

These Mentality Disabled individuals should seek Professional Mental Health Help Immediately!

Daybreaker

Dr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson Doctor Suspected of Obtaining Illegal Botox
youtu.be/DMFJdVYhX4g...
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 4 DAYS AGO

---------------------

What a lovely 4 days it has been!!!!

Danger Baby

BTW, no one here has asked you to apologise, so not sure why you keep repeating that.

--------------------

Because she still remembers what you did to me!!!

Truth Be Told

Duilama:

Apparently, your statements are based on speculation - Not On Facts! There is no Truth in your Speculation whatsoever! You are stating these so-called Facts out of your Ass! I would venture to say that the Mental Hospital released you far too soon. You need to check back in with them ASAP!!

Also, You have a SERIOUS PROBLEM in accepting the Truth when it is told to you! Which (from what I can see) has been told you numereous times - and you choose to Not Accept it! They have even backed it up with Facts - which you also choose to ignore! FYI

Truth Be Told

Duilama:

For beginner's - I will state for the record. That I am not here to start a war with you or with anyone else! My comments are based from several months of observation of the people here on the story boards, before I decided to join and voice my opinion. In addition to that, what you say about you out lasting me here on the board is perfectly true - but then, I honestly don't give a s**t either! FYI

Luz

What I will never understand is: how did someone as private and shy as Michael Jackson was, finds himself into a situation of having his private body parts discussed publicly by the whole world?!

Truth Be Told

Duilama

Why do you choose to want to fight with me? I have no desire to fight with you or with anyone else here. And it is true that I am a Causain male. Why are you a homo? If you are, sorry, I like kitty cats! Besides which my wife is more than enough for me!

Truth Be Told

I would say F U but I am not interesting in f**king you - just my wife! Sorry to disappoint you!

Truth Be Told

I will venture to say this - You have some very serious issues that need to be addressed with some Professionals - if all you do is choose to fight with people rather than have a logical, adult, and intelligent conversation with them! I would suggest you seek help in this matter!

Truth Be Told

Duilama:

Since it is beyond your capablities to have an intelligent, adult discussion with anyone - but choose instead to fight and argue with them. Then I guess that trying to talk to you is impossible . But once again, you have your facts all wrong! And no, I was not lying! I never lie!

Truth Be Told

Once again, you have proven that you are incapable of having a rational, intelligent, adult dicussion. Goodbye

Brigha from UK

Klein wrote the following on his website:
(He also wrote that he believes Harvey Levin is implicated, but that post now seems to have been deleted)
Full post at: arnoldwklein.com/?p=1648
-----------------------
....my cases were never ever going to be heard . In that the case involved John Branca( 2 members of his law firm are directors of Private Bank,Robert Lorsch ( a close friend of District Attorney Cooley) and ,AEG it all seemed a dead-end.
At first it seemed to me to be AEG but the more the story I revisted and the absolute hatred Michael had for Branca is someone going to tell me that Michael and Sony kissed and made up after Sony sabotaged Michael’s last album to force him to default on a loan Sony made to Michael with THE MUSIC CATALOG as collateral? This was an illegal deal to begin with considering the conflict of interest of Branca’s deal with Sony

....All I can say is someone must be very worried about what I know about Michael Jackson as they should be!

---------------------------------------------

Pegasus

Hi Bridga, things are bad here at all. How are things there where you are at? I hope that they are pleasant! I will agree with Truth Be Told to a point. I do believe that part (and only a small part) of his excessive spending may be involved here. However, as time goes by, I think that more and more - things will come out to show why he is so broke and needs to declare bankruptcy. Time will tell! As far as his do***entation of things, if he has do***ented proof - well, I just don't know - to be honest with you. I'll hold off forming an opinion until more facts are in.

Brigha from UK

Thanks Pegasus - same to you.

Things aren't too bad here although the weather has been shocking here in the UK. We've had heavy snow for two weeks.

Now all the snow has now melted and they are forecasting widespread flooding all over the country.
The government have made an emergency announcement yesterday to advise people how to cope with the floods.
They said, if you HAVE to travel, you must equip yourself with a spare can of petrol, a shovel, a dry change of clothing, a spare battery, an inflatable raft or lifejacket, a torch or flare, two warm blankets and enough food to last for at least 24 hours.

I looked like a right idiot on the bus to work this morning!

MiMi

Klein is a loon. Why even entertain anything he has to say?

Might as well follow fellow idiot Jason Pfeiffer........