Bethenny Frankel

Hubby Declares

DIVORCE WAR

1/24/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124-jason-hoppy-bethenny-frankel
Bethenny Frankel
's estranged husband has made it clear ... he's not going down without a fight in divorce court, because he's gunning for exactly the same spoils Bethenny wants from him.

TMZ has learned Jason Hoppy has filed his response to Bethenny's divorce petition, in which he's requesting PRIMARY CUSTODY of the couple's 2-year-old daughter. We broke the story, Bethenny also wants primary custody.

Jason also wants child support from Bethenny -- she wants the same from him.

Jason is asking for Bethenny to foot the bill for medical and dental insurance as well as related expenses for himself and daughter Bryn. In Bethenny's legal docs she asks that Jason pay for her medical and dental bills, as well as Bryn's.

Jason wants Bethenny to maintain life insurance on herself, making both Bryn and him beneficiaries. She wants him to maintain a life insurance policy for her benefit as well as Bryn's.

And last but not least ... Jason wants "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence."  Surprise -- Bethenny wants that too.

Ah, one last thing. He wants her to pay for his lawyer, accountant, etc.

This one's not gonna end nicely.

0124_BETHenny_jason_before_footer

Melissa

www.thecapnetwork.com

mynamesnot

You know this refereer you have to me and all the other Fake on Twitter this 'existence' it is futile, you know even this refereer to me the steward for the cosmos, much the way what wiccans call a dryad like some at the following link are also stewards for various plants, remember if your in existence and have even had weed walk past you, smoke some tobacco or anything else that is not from your refereer you better at least sign up here :: http://hempembassy.net/@towncamp/register.php

Helena

I love it when people come to these entertainment biz blogs and then claim not to know someone whose face, unfortunately, is everywhere. I guess they do it in an effort to appear above all this crap yet they're on a blog that is dedicated, pretty much exclusively, to coverage of film and television personalities.

Lisa

I used to like bethenny but I think the woman is consumed with her career and fame. Watching her she really treated her husband like a servant and treated his parents terribly and they were so kind to her. I know Ellen is promoting bethenny as a victim since Ellen has a stake in her new talk show but I don't think bethenny cares about anything or anyone but herself. I hope her husband gets half of everything I feel bad that he had to endure a day of marriage to that loud mouthed obnoxious bethenny who tries to make the average woman that she's just like us...lol ok girl it seems you have a long line of casualties of ppl u used to get where your at and where u want to go.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Hope and pray he gets half putting up with this witch he deserves it

jluv

She was a bitch on the show, well at least that's the reality in their reality tv show. Too bad the little girl has to be caught up in the middle of it.

Violent Pope

Piss on both of them.

Ginger

Jason may not be perfect but he's closer than Bethany!

vanessa

I feel so sorry for Jason and his parents! :( It's a shame. Bethanny is becoming everything she hated and condemned her mother and father for. Sad!

vanessa

I see Bethanny leaving Jason without a pot to piss in! SO SAD :( I feel so bad for Jason!

DD

*pops the popcorn* fun times! the judge will rule right down the middle and everything. who wins? the lawyers.

Dublin2016

Team Jason!

Kelly

Cripes, remember when he tried to give her a birthday party and she almost killed herself? Bethenny was right about one thing - she IS damaged.

Kelly

I think when your own mother tells the tabloids you're unlovable, it might be time to look in the mirror.

wenzy

Money changed her. She acts like...poor pitiful me but any man who could put up with her for 2 years deserves alittle something! Her whole show was...me me me!