Halle Berry

Guacamole on Film Set

1/24/2013 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0124_peter_hallie_01
update_bar
Halle Berry
's rep tells TMZ, Peter Farrelly left out an important detail in the guacamole-boob story -- Halle didn't dunk her actual breasts in pulverized avocados ... they were prosthetics.

0314_divider_graphic
Halle Berry
took her top off ... and dunked her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole on the set of "Movie 43" ... this according to the film's director.

Peter Farrelly revealed the boob-exposing bombshell during an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit earlier today ... when someone asked PF which actor surprised him the most on the set.

"I would have to say Halle Berry," Farrelly said ... explaining, "I was a little nervous about meeting her because her scene is so outrageous and I was afraid she might get on the set and balk."

"Not only did she not, but she thought the scene was too soft, and asked us to amp it up a little."

"We ended up coming up with a couple of things for her to do that weren't scripted, but were insane. To give you an example [her scene] is about a couple (her and Stephen Merchant) who play Truth or Dare on a first date. Among other things she ended up sticking her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole. She couldn't have been more fun to work with."

Who's hungry?

Rocco

A well fed crew is a productive crew.

namers

She could dip her hoo-haa in a pile of honey before people will still care about her movies.

DeeMaree

Isn't this how everyone eats quacomole?

libra80

I honestly don't think she is that hot. Her face isn't anyway. Her eyes are slanted cheekbones really high i like wide eyed girls with soft facial features that will make them seductive as they get older. Halle looks like she had plastic surgery.

pat

ANNIE24

One cutesy story about boobs & guacamole doesn't eraase the fact that Halle's a self-centered whackjob and a terrible parent.

Totally agree with you.

She did this to try and to deflect the bad press about her and then come here on TMZ and read about what nice boobs she has.

She ain't foolin me.

OH NO!

If she sucked off everyone on the set, that might be wild. This is NOT wild.

JesusSaves

Acting s l u t t y on set to get attention and make it fun for the men. Yuck!!! Grow up psycho!

weisenheimer

oscar glory over with? movie carreer in the toilet? YES whip out the tits.......that might bring some people to the box office!!!!

weisenheimer

desperate halle knows this is the only chance of getting any one in to see one of her movies!!!!

JR Jake

One of the most attractive women and one of my favorite foods is enough to make me schedule an appointment with a Cardiologist, for my racing and fluttering heart. If she was my wife, I would have a problem with that; but I am not.

tleeg

Too bad she has small tits....but regardless, im all for it.

esi

Sorry guys.... Both E!Online, Urban Daily and other sources claim they great hype but not totally true. This movie has been shelved for 1-2 years. Her character in a game of truth or dare smear guar on her fake boobs after have a boob job and her lips done in the movie. Don't know if you remember those photos.

The Real Victim

I'm not a fan of "double dipping" but in this case I'll allow it.

tgrfan42069

i dont see the big deal with her.she isnt that great looking average at best imo

Meyersmedley

She's gonna have to do better than that to revive her career that never really took off in the first place. Worst actress ever..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments