Halle Berry

Guacamole on Film Set

1/24/2013 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0124_peter_hallie_01
update_bar
Halle Berry
's rep tells TMZ, Peter Farrelly left out an important detail in the guacamole-boob story -- Halle didn't dunk her actual breasts in pulverized avocados ... they were prosthetics.

0314_divider_graphic
Halle Berry
took her top off ... and dunked her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole on the set of "Movie 43" ... this according to the film's director.

Peter Farrelly revealed the boob-exposing bombshell during an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit earlier today ... when someone asked PF which actor surprised him the most on the set.

"I would have to say Halle Berry," Farrelly said ... explaining, "I was a little nervous about meeting her because her scene is so outrageous and I was afraid she might get on the set and balk."

"Not only did she not, but she thought the scene was too soft, and asked us to amp it up a little."

"We ended up coming up with a couple of things for her to do that weren't scripted, but were insane. To give you an example [her scene] is about a couple (her and Stephen Merchant) who play Truth or Dare on a first date. Among other things she ended up sticking her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole. She couldn't have been more fun to work with."

Who's hungry?

cecil b carter

Swordfish

d

I am Spartacus

she may be crazy but she's still got a body and i'd love some of that guac on my .... well lets just say i'd like to do naughty things to her.

Truth

HOW'S THAT A SURPRISE?? BITCH HAS BANGED MORE DUDES THAN A SKRIPPER. #TRUTH!!

wow ew

Is that what she treats Olivier to as well? lol. She has a freak flag and is not afraid to let it fly.

HtotheT

Is this the same Halle "Hit 'n' Run" Berry who once said she would "only do nudity if the integrity of the role calls for it"?

Rationalist

Never really liked this chic. She's lookin pretty fugly lately.

Kimbim

I notice it's always these ugly *ss *Beckys with the most hate...please have several seats to the back....Halle is a *timeless* beauty....

Luke

I've never been jealous of guacamole before now.

buzz kill

Never cared to try guacamole, but in liss case I could make an exception. I would love to clean up her boob with my tounge. :-)

Kimbim

I see this thread has nothing but racist, xenophobic, liars talking out of the side of their mouthes....these are the only people that *hate* on Halle....I'm out....TMZ needs to do better....

barney

would be more then Happy to lick the Guacamole off Halle's Boobs ant and all the time.

barney

I'd gladly lick the guacamole off Halle's Boobs any and all the time.

BellaJ

Keeping it classy as always Halle

nof

Pistol Pete isn't going to ask any actor or actress.

To do something he, himself, won't do.

People don't think Peter has any rules -

And for the most part, he doesn't.

Amazing guy.