« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I'M FAR FAR FAR

FROM GAY

1/24/2013 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0124_katie_couric_manti_interview_article_superhero_3
Manti Te'o
just revealed ... he's NOT GAY ... despite rumors he used a fake girlfriend to hide his homosexuality.

Katie Couric asked Manti flat-out whether he's gay because it's the most obvious explanation for the bizarre "Lennay Kekua" hoax -- but Manti replied, "No. Far from it. FAR FROM IT."

Manti also revealed Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's full confession, which Ronaiah sent via Twitter, saying, "I completely accept the consequences to the pain I've caused and it's important that you know the entire truth before anyone else."

Katie played Lennay's voicemails -- and Manti replied, "Sounds like a woman. Incredible talent to do."

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm

Katie asked why Manti didn't come clean sooner -- Manti said, "I was scared and I didn't know what to do." Manti's parents also had a chance to speak -- and things got emotional.

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm_4

Manti also addressed Ronaiah, saying, "You hurt me." And the big question -- how Manti thinks the hoax will affect his draft status ... Manti said, "That I don't know ... Whatever happens happens ... I hope and pray that good happens."

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm_4

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

oleman

wow, thought i'd never see the day I'd rather be hearing about lohan or kartrashian.....this story is beyond its 15 min, let it go!!!!

mr.howell

Not 'gay" then why wouldn't you have a REAL girlfriend!?..instead of a FAKE one!?..duuhh..I suspected this right after the story broke!..

JW

Okay- that only brings back the question ARE YOU A LIAR OR AN UNBELIEVABLE IDIOT???? Looks like liar to the world. Now go away. 15 minutes are up.

freaksober

Hes Gay...you can tell by all the SHART in his pants...not that theres anything wrong with that

chloelee29

He's a liar, he got busted, he's probably gay and in his community I cannot imagine his parents accepting it and its not our business. What he shouldn't have done is make up a girlfriend and one that dies...Dude, c'mon. You got caught. Fess up, all of it and lets move on.

Catrina

Geez..enough with this dude already!!! What's next TMZ????Rumor has it that he's banging sheep?

disembedded

Liar, liar!!

dathan

I agree with freaksober, he seemed to " shart his pants "....in the Katie Couric interview....

acm

Gay!!!

Caleigh

Are you gay? Are you kidding me Katie? You asked him that. Leave the guy alone

Cheryl A.

The fact that he is denying, denying, denying tells me that he is in fact, gay. It doesn't matter to me but if you are, then be gay and shut up.

hunter

There were complaints about ball grabbing and wiener tugging during fumble scrums when ND was on defense. Now you know the culprit.

Stubaby

God I hope someone overdoses or gets pregnant so there will be something else on tmz! What's Lindsey doing? I'm sure it's awful and illegal, why isn't anyone looking into that?

KanyeWest

Yep give us some real news! What's Lindsay Lohan doing now?

Uncle Rufus

Um....hate to burst all you boys bubbles but, WE'RE ALL GAY! Check out Ron White's stand up on the matter...