« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I'M FAR FAR FAR

FROM GAY

1/24/2013 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0124_katie_couric_manti_interview_article_superhero_3
Manti Te'o
just revealed ... he's NOT GAY ... despite rumors he used a fake girlfriend to hide his homosexuality.

Katie Couric asked Manti flat-out whether he's gay because it's the most obvious explanation for the bizarre "Lennay Kekua" hoax -- but Manti replied, "No. Far from it. FAR FROM IT."

Manti also revealed Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's full confession, which Ronaiah sent via Twitter, saying, "I completely accept the consequences to the pain I've caused and it's important that you know the entire truth before anyone else."

Katie played Lennay's voicemails -- and Manti replied, "Sounds like a woman. Incredible talent to do."

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm

Katie asked why Manti didn't come clean sooner -- Manti said, "I was scared and I didn't know what to do." Manti's parents also had a chance to speak -- and things got emotional.

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm_4

Manti also addressed Ronaiah, saying, "You hurt me." And the big question -- how Manti thinks the hoax will affect his draft status ... Manti said, "That I don't know ... Whatever happens happens ... I hope and pray that good happens."

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm_4

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Please stop this stupid fracking story! It is annoying and juvenile. No tits, no ass, no sex, no hot women, no drugs, no fighting, no crazy gossip -

Just some stupid ass guy duping another stupid ass guy into chatting on the phone. Big fracking deal. Nobody gives a rats behind.

a long time Leno fan!

Lennay vm clearly sounds like a guy impersonating a chick.

Obamais still aracist

are you fing kidding this non story will never be a story no matter how far up our arse you shove it MOVE THE FVCK ON

BEEJ

Gay as AIDS. Case closed.

EasilyHard

Far From It, cept' when I play hide the pineapple

Lydia

This kid is 21 years old!!!! 21! There are 40 year old (and older) women and MEN who have been tricked by longgggg online relationships - many giving huge sums of money to the man they love and turns out it wasn't the man they thought they were talking to. Watch Dr. Phil. Media is being too hard on this kid. AND yes he lied AFTER he found out. Hell yeah I would lie too. How humiliating!! I hope his career isn't affected by this. STAY STRONG MANTI and refuse to discuss the story any further. Done.Done.Done.

Moment of Clarity

He doth protest too much, methinks ;)

TheMachine1

I'm not gay = I'm not gay.
I'm far far from gay = gay.

Sandra

Feel sorry for this guy and he seems sadly pathetic!! However, I believe he was scammed!

Violent Pope

He is as gay as a UFC fighter.

RJ

He said he is NOT gay. He just likes having sex with other men is all.

kathy

Out of all the lies and stories this is the one that makes most sense. But who cares.. Move on tmz

Davis

This guys not fooling anyone he is as gay as it gets.

lilmeg

"TMZ: The Junior High Edition: LIke, OMG, that guy is sooooo gay. He must be if he like, can't meet a girl in person Like, there's like, nothing else going on in the world but like, starvation and war and poverty sooo, like, we're going to talk about this guy's like, fake girlfriend. Hahaha loser got like, played. He deserves it because he's like, gay!" OMG WHO CARES.

smurfya

He's far, far, far in the closet.