« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Manti Te'o

Releases Voicemails

from 'Lennay Kekua'

1/24/2013 9:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

012413_teo_voicemails
Manti Te'o has released 3 voicemails he claims he received from "Lennay Kekua" during the hoax -- in which Lennay comes off as a very jealous ... and very emotional person.

The first VM was supposedly left on Manti's phone right before she began her first round of chemotherapy for the fake cancer. During the call, Lennay says, "Just wanted to call you and keep you posted ... I miss you, I love you ... bye."

FYI -- TMZ has confirmed the person doing the voice of Lennay on the voicemails is Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

0124_ronaiah_article_tmz
Call #2 is a sobbing mess ... in which Lennay accuses Manti of having another girl in his room. Lennay tells Manti, "I don't know why you don't answer your phone ... and I don't care."

She continues, "This is my last time trying ... you made it clear what you want."

Manti claims Call #3 was placed on September 11, 2012 -- the day before she supposedly died.

During the call, Lennay tells Manti, "Hey babe, I’m just calling to say goodnight.  I love you."

She adds, "I know that you’re probably doing homework or you’re with the boys, or grubbing, what a fatty.  I just want to say I love you and goodnight and I’ll be okay tonight, I’ll do my best.  So, yeah, get your rest and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.  I love you so much hun, sweet dreams."

Manti released the voicemails to Katie Couric -- and will discuss them during his sit-down interview on her talk show.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jim

Really is there nothing else to cover ???? this is SO much a who give a blank of a story . Tmz find a real story to cover PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Hall

Who is paying TMZ to keep covering this story?!?!?! I do not think this 'non story' appeals to TMZ viewers at all. This is something for ESPN not TMZ... Who F**kng cares?

Truth

OH FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! HOW DID HE NOT KNOW SOME SH*T WAS GOING ON??? THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE FUGLIEST FEMALE VOICE EVER... BITCH SOUNDS LIKE A 50 SOMETHING TRANSEXUAL WHO'S BEEN SMOKING BLUNTS FOR 30YRS. DUDE IS THE MOST MORONIC DUMB ASS LINEBACKER IN HISTORY OR HE LIKES CHICS WITH MANLY VOICES. #TRUTH!!

Marilyn

He's a wacko nut job who is gay, not that there is anything wrong with that!

Laura

Can't someone stop this pathetic fool from making even more of a jackass out of himself?

Drew Hall

So he lied!?!?!? And??? He is a athlete and not running for office. Politicians lie about serious issues (real issuess) every day and nobody seems to care. This guy throws a ball... Who cares what he says or thinks??? It's Football for godsake!

@dyyhard

she sounds chubby.

pat

Someone at TMZ ( Harvey ) has a hard on for this guy to give him so much coverage.

Esmarelda

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU ALREADY

Amy

Surely these two didn't think THIS would cover their tracks. (facepalm)

Lola

Who are these people and why is it in the news? Is this something we should be interested in, care about? It just seems like some personal stuff going on in the lives of people I don't know. Call Catfish.

Jballs

stick in up your arse b1tch

DustyK

That Katie Couric interview is on TODAY at 3:00, or 2:00 depending on where you are... You can find your local station at www.katiecouric.com/promo

JT

Funny thing is, they're all religious nuts. Shows how religion is just another sign of being mentally unbalanced. Anyway, football is filled with mor0ns and criminals.

Snowballx

People claim they don't care but take the time to read/ or not read the post and COMMENT. Really? What do you mean you don't care? It's a freaking entertainment site. If you want to read/watch something else feel free to go to a site that talks about NONE entertainment NEWS. Jesus!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments