Famed MJ Attorney

DISGUSTED

By Conrad Murray Voicemail

1/24/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012312_mesereau_launch
Tom Mesereau
-- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."

Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."

Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."

Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."

TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

Glenda in Texas

Love you, Mesereau! Always giving respect to our Michael Joe Jackson!

shaverajae

I feel bad 4 him in a way he sounds remorseful but the damage. is done Michael is gone.

rsmik

doctors always blame their patients, nothing new there

Doctor Pansy

Thank You Tom Mesearu for always defending Michael. Conrat Pansy Murray is such a P@$$#. He whines and bitches about being in prison. He acts as if he is supposed to have manicures and pedicures. I say STFU and act like a man instead of a baby. This fake bastard is only trying to garner sympathy from gullible idiots like some who have posted on this board. All of you idiots who think that this man deserve sympathy, just imagine if one of your loved ones trusted a DOCTOR to look after them,monitor them while they were asleep and that doctor was busy talking to his ho's, being negligent,didn't call 911, tried to clean up evidence instead of alerting someone and your loved one died because of this "doctor's" incompetence, negligence, etc. Would you same people be saying that this murderer needs help or are you only saying it because of the double standards against a man who never did anything to hurt anybody- Michael Jackson.

moni

It can't be THAT bad for Murray there.
As long as he's allowed to "phone everyone" for help...
What is it actually?
A prison or a call center?

Cry Baby

It's the time of the season
When love runs high
In this time, give it to me easy
And let me try with pleasured hands

To take you in the sun to Pedo ranch
To show you every one
It's the time of the season for loving

What's your name?
Who's your daddy?
Is he rich like me?
Has he taken any time
To show you what you need to live?

Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving

What's your name?
Who's your daddy?
Is he rich like me?
Has he taken any time
To show you what you need to live?

Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving

Pegasus

You Tell Them Like It Is Tom!!! Good for you!

Luz

Tell them, Mesereau, tell them like it is!

Jen

Addicts are dumbasses. What's doctors' excuses for irresponsibly handling drugs only THEY control?

mynamesnot

You know this refereer you have to me and all the other Fake on Twitter this 'existence' it is futile, you know even this refereer to me the steward for the cosmos, much the way what wiccans call a dryad like some at the following link are also stewards for various plants, remember if your in existence and have even had weed walk past you, smoke some tobacco or anything else that is not from your refereer you better at least sign up here :: http://hempembassy.net/@towncamp/register.php

Tianna

Conrad needs some propofol..

Kendra

Latoya said it from the jump Conrad Murry did what he was told and now he's paying the price....

Kookla

Let this ******* rot in jail. It's about time doctors start paying the price for taking peoples lives

MiMi