Sean Stewart

Adrienne Maloof Is NOT Too Old for Me

That's SEXIST

1/24/2013 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012413_stewart_launch
32-year-old Sean Stewart is over the moon about his new relationship with 51-year-old Adrienne Maloof -- telling TMZ, "I'm very happy ... She's a very very very good lady" ... and anyone who criticizes their age difference is just SEXIST.

Stewart was out in L.A . today when he addressed rumors he'd already moved into Adrienne's pad -- just weeks after they started dating -- and he said, it's just not true ... "I actually have my own place."

But things got heated when the topic turned to the couple's age difference -- Stewart said, "If men can date younger women, why can't an older woman date a younger man? It's sexist."

He added, "It's about the person she is inside. Age is just a number. If there's a connection and someone cares about a person, that's what matters really."

sterlingguys

if they are happy then good luck to them, there is so much hate around, vicious people who hate just because they can, comments her prove my point.

NOT ELMO

Me is around the same age as He is and Me would NOT have a problem Nailing Julianne Moore or Valerie Bertinelli or Jodi Foster or Demi Moore and they are ALL over 50....

madman-stephan

He spends the day riding up and down the staircase using her acorn stairlift.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

When a guy is that much younger she will always look old and used up. If she is with some old rich dude with bald/gray hair and a suit,she will look young and hot.she is a good looking woman. A man is like an outfit :one can make you look matronly and old or one that shows off your best assets and makes you look smokin' hot.

una

He's a doof
Boinken a Maloof
In rehab every season
$300 Million reasons

Does anyone remember this loser from reality t.v. of yesteryear? So so so lost from overindulgence by famous parents. Check his rehab record. Paul(Maloofs ex) must be thrilled to have this man/child/addict around his kids.

Jana

she sounds like she's dina lohan... coke or aderall or something... clearly he'e just as dopey

sophie

Yeah, until she gets tired of him and the cook releases abuse tales...

myopinion

I agree Sean! Best wishes!

brainscan

I knew Raquel about 10 or 12 years ago and in our best moments she would gently swing and drag her breasts across my face as she drove my mind into ecstasy and then she would speak words with strong opinions and the whole experience caused my mind to warp and become confused and disturbed. Just kidding, the story I just told was just my imagination for my own sick pleasure.....

lauriejune

forget the age difference..he's found himself a sugar mama.....no work all play for this 'reality star'.

KanyeWest

Different strokes for different folks

HoTMZ

He looks like a nice guy. So is the rest of Hollywood sober and the rest of the US with a job or else they're not lowed to date? He dresses nice, comes from. Good family, looks decent, as his own place. Get over yourselves.

lauriejune

it is kind of sad though. a 51 year old frozen faced broad..payin a young stud for services rendered!

kelly

Thats exactly right...its about being happy and a connection...live and let live.

brainscan

Adrienne is kind of a sweet dream babe, I mean her sweet scratchy voice and she is gushing with money... I would love to be her friend....