Steven Tyler

I'll Play the Bongo ...

You Watch My Schlongo

1/24/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012313_tyler_bongos_launchv2
TMZ CHALLENGE!!!!

See if you can watch this video of a mankini-sportin' Steven Tyler bangin' away in a drum circle in Maui ... and NOT stare at his drumstick.

Impossible, right????!

Anyway, we obtained this incredible footage of the Aerosmith singer layin' down a beat during one of those hippy drum circles usually reserved for Venice Beach ... or Matt McConaughey's house.

Word on the street is ... the hot chick in the background is Tyler's rebound chick ... which sorta makes sense since there have been reports he broke up with fiancee Erin Brady.

In related news ... penis.

Your S&M Girlfriend

He's so old I'm surprised there was enough of it left to flop out.

Carol

I don't get it. I watched his dongo but it didn't do anything. What was suppose to happen?

nyc44th

geeeeez . . . I used to work in the management company that had Aerosmith in the 'good' days. It's embarrassing to see what Tyler has become. He is just a schmaltzy old LA 'do anything for attention' type now. He always sought attention . . . but geez he is embarrassing himself and a great rock band these days. I imagine Joe is pissed! When he went on American Idol it was clear he had lost any rock cred . . . but now? He has NO cred of any kind. What's next, a reality TV show with Paris Hilton and the Kardashians? When is enough money enough to keep yer dignity?

Laura

Hard to take in the morning. This guy needs to cover up.

ocwill19

The flabby berr gut keepin beat stole my eyes lmao

Scary

Where?? Seriously, my dad is older, a regular guy, and not rich, but is still in better shape. Guess that's what the partying does to a body.

your own luck

You've got to hand it to Steven, he may be crazy but he has fun every day. How many of us can say that.

KicksandGiggles

OMG I can't believe Tyler thinks he is eye candy. He looks like a pygmie on crack.

Lulu

What dong? All I see is a crazed, middle aged crone with saggy skin and tits hanging down toward her navel. She needs to cut her hair and put on a sundress.

Bu

He's an older man having fun, leave him alone we all become old if we are lucky.

Jelly

I agree ...he looks like he's having a blast!! Nothing wrong with that. If everyone enjoyed life the way he does everyday the world might be that much better...and if you ever get to see 70 in your life i hope you all play the bongos on a beach in Hawaii and swing yer moobs and dong...MORE COWBELL!!

von

find the topless chick at 00:13

Straight Talkin Texan

Nope. Felt no urge to look at his dongo.

Sandra

FUGLY!!!!!!!!!

Parker

Damn he looks like an old boot left out in the Texas sun...does the old azz geezer look at these pics of him....and someone get the old bastard a training bra...he's got bigger tits then any 21 year old woman!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments