Justin Bieber

Investigated for Assault ...

With a Nerf Gun!

1/26/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125_justin_bieber_nerf_fight_Article_getty_tmzJustin Bieber is being investigated on serious gun control charges -- Nerf gun control!

Here's the story. Justin was in Ottawa, Canada in November when a female employee of the venue where he was performing filed a police report, claiming Bieber -- or someone who was Biebs adjacent -- assaulted her.

The woman told Canadian cops she was hit by something.

We now know what the something was ... a kid-safe projectile from a Nerf gun. Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Justin was Nerf fighting with his 3-year-old brother and 4-year-old sister and apparently one of the darts hit the woman.

We're told the woman pitched a fit and told Bieber's people she was a security guard for the venue and was royally pissed off. She filed a police report and the cops are actually taking it seriously -- they've already interviewed some people at the venue.

Getting hit by a Nerf projectile is definitely annoying, but criminal? Be serious, eh!

DenVan

Heaven forbid the RCMP should spend their time catching an actual criminal or investigating one of the numerous assault changes laid against their own 'members' by the public-at-large.
Oh wait... that's the same thing.

Throckmorton

Save the Nerf Guns! Ban Bieber!

ralf

CANADIAN COPS ARE NOT MOUNTIES YOU MORON. MOUNTIES ARE THE RCMP WHICH IS LIKE THE FBI.

o.d. allen

i agree he was in the right this time

jjfan77

actually, the canadian police in Ontario are the OPP, the "mounties" are the RCMP who dont work in Ontario.

Andre

I cant stand justin bieber but i think this is wrong. she's in it for the money.

Cartman

This just in: Canada invaded by one hundred Nerf Gun wielding Albanians. Canada surrenders.

CriticXtreme

Another one who will say and do anything to stay relevant. He has a great Publicists who is the real star!

Kevin

If you slide a push pin up the hollow shaft and puncture the rubber tip it gives the darts a little more kick.

b0red

Aren't nerf balls designed to be shot at kids? The fact that this lady has been allowed to waste tax payer money is absolutely ridiculous. Police should be allowed to charge people like this for the total cost to taxpayers. Such bullsh**

Nonsense

I say lock him up on the just grounds that he's is an irritating, spoiled punk.

Scott

How is this a story without even posting the name of the fmeale guard maybe with a pic of her being hit with a nerf dart? I wanna see her die of embaressment from pressing charges......like really?
Heres what kills me and I know I am getting older when I think back about pushing a friend in a snowbank...in this day and age I would be charged with assault and sued for mental distress.
Is this really what the world has come too? I say pass a universal law called common sense those who try to sue and or press charges are publicly shamed old school in a public place.

Peace.

girlfriend411

Lets be honest here, she may be annoyed and as a mom of an 11 yr old boy, I've been hit by a few nerf guns, but she obviously wants something, and someone advised her to file this report to get whatever that is that she wants. Im assuming money??

girlfriend411

And Bieber may be a brat or whatever but if he was playing with kids there was no intent there! He does do charitable work with sick kids, we may think he's a brat but I cant believe he meant to harm this lady and for that does she deserve the 20k she'll sue for?

who-me

I heard his dad called him nerf.