Justin Bieber

Investigated for Assault ...

With a Nerf Gun!

1/26/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125_justin_bieber_nerf_fight_Article_getty_tmzJustin Bieber is being investigated on serious gun control charges -- Nerf gun control!

Here's the story. Justin was in Ottawa, Canada in November when a female employee of the venue where he was performing filed a police report, claiming Bieber -- or someone who was Biebs adjacent -- assaulted her.

The woman told Canadian cops she was hit by something.

We now know what the something was ... a kid-safe projectile from a Nerf gun. Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Justin was Nerf fighting with his 3-year-old brother and 4-year-old sister and apparently one of the darts hit the woman.

We're told the woman pitched a fit and told Bieber's people she was a security guard for the venue and was royally pissed off. She filed a police report and the cops are actually taking it seriously -- they've already interviewed some people at the venue.

Getting hit by a Nerf projectile is definitely annoying, but criminal? Be serious, eh!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

DJ

now that b@!#$ is really being an a$$#0!3 -- it ain't that serious lol

me

so he posts an indecent picture on the internet.... and THIS is what he gets in trouble for?

Lee York

What has come to this world. Just a why to get money. But that is the way our lazy world makes money.
please Gov't take care of me, please rich people take care of me

Philbo

If that was a 9-5 working average person that hit her with a nerf gun, it wouldn't have even crossed her mind to file a lawsuit. I think Justin sucks as much as the next guy, but this is wrong. People are always trying to get over on rich/famous people. And you wonder why they don't wanna sign autographs and take pics?

Craziapple

Its a nerf gun!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

Bob

You filed a police report because you were accidently hit with a sponge toy. I wonder what it feels like being as pathetic as that?! Truly hard to imagine there are grown up babies walking around like this. Frightening!!!!

Marie

Justin Bieber has become a lawsuit magnet just like Michael Jackson.

Mr Bfett

I live in Ottawa and go to the Scotiabank Place a lot to see Ottawa Senators games, I'll be there on the 7th of February and I'll be hunting thi bitch down with my Nurf gun!

belieber forever.

the girl who told on jb is a little B what a snitch he was obvs playing around smh -.- i HATE snitches

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16