Beyonce

On Lip Sync Scandal

'Can I Live?'

1/27/2013 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0127_beyonce_webstagramBeyonce is finally breaking her silence on the crazy lip-syncing controversy that broke earlier this week ... kind of ... by posting a picture of herself online with the message "Can I live?"

Beyonce -- who has yet to address the allegations she faked her way through the National Anthem on Inauguration day -- posted the cryptic snapshot on Instagram Saturday night.

Bey is seen wearing a sweatshirt -- while practicing for her upcoming Super Bowl gig -- which poses the question "Can I Live?" ... the title of a song by her husband, Jay-Z.

It's clear from the pic ... either Beyonce is telling the world to back the heck off ... or she's just a totally supportive wife.

So we gotta ask ...

odbtaee

Unfortunate part about this is Beyonce hasn't changed, she's just gotten careless w how she hides it. This woman is the epitome of fake and phony. Even that video that somehow "leaked" w her crying about why God h

odbtaee

Gave her the life she has was fake and phony and rehearsed!!!!!she's so busy tryna be cute.....grl, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR UR MESS! (continuation of my other post that I accidentally posted before being finished.)

Annatude29

When you are being paid a great deal of money I EXPECT them to rehearse and perform. Why can't people understand this concept?

cjwaites21

Im not a big Beyonce fan but she can sing her ass off do whether or not she lip synced is irrelevant cuz she can sing!!! And besides who cares?????

pat

She is starting to be known more for the stripper like prancing in her videos than her singing.

ROTTIE

Beyonce lipped HER OWN damn vocals - all the over-the-top-condemning her on that sht is ridiculous

tgrfan42069

it isnt the fact that she lip synced its the fact that after the performance everyone said how great she was and patted her on the back while she smiled and basked in it knowing she didnt really sing.

RaisingStar

Go girl! YES YOU CAN! Not that I was hating, but I find myself asking this same question @ times.

TwigsMcGee

My question is... Who cares?!?! People are so critical all of the time. Did anyone get hurt by her actions either way? I'll wait... No. So again I ask, who cares?!

HailBey

yes it means live me alone...it is not my fault you can't be as beautiful and fabolous as me. i sang over a track so freaking what? get over it! she is one of the most beautiful woman on the planet with talent to boot. so stop spreading ugly lies about the woman.

duck80

Can't stand her

rebecca

no comment lol

whitney

Here the thing what begging about people making a big deal about this. If Beyonce had forgotten the lyrics then they will ripping her to shreds like what they did with Christina Aguilera. I would her rather lip synch and get it right then her singing live and getting it wrong.

valerielimon

I hope she don't perform at the super bowl!

5Louie

Wow maybe she didn't know the words ?