Lindsay Lohan

Max & I Are JUST FRIENDS

... With Benefits

1/28/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125_lindsay_instagram
Lindsay Lohan
isn't offended that The Wanted singer Max George completely denied their relationship on Twitter this week -- because as far as she's concerned, there IS no relationship ... they're just hook-up buddies.

Lindsay posted the above photo on Instagram a few days ago -- showing her and Max joking around together -- and Max's fans erupted on Twitter ... writing things like, "If you date Lindsay, I will die!"

Max responded to the complaints, flat-out denying he was dating Lindsay whatsoever -- and called speculation about their relationship "rumors ... That's all ... Like I said ... 1 million percent."

But Lindsay's telling friends, she doesn't feel burned -- because Max is telling the truth ... they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend ... they just have a no-strings-attached non-exclusive hook-up thing going on.

We're told Lindsay is not taking things seriously with Max at all -- she just likes hanging out with him -- and he's free to tweet whatever he wants.

4reallikecomon

Why is this flat ass, ugly pale face even irrelavent....there is so many regular life chicks i would bang over her.

Reg

To the fvcking arsehole who blackchecked my comment when I was replying to a kind poster who offered kind words of support to my country when I explained to them what was happening right now, you can go and fvck yourself.PEOPLE are dying and losing everything they have because of devestating floods that they still haven't recoverd from the ones two years ago. But what can one expect from the mentality of these cnuts!!!

fleabag73

WHY the hell doesn't he just have sex with an ashtray? Same thing as Crackie, just a helluva lot safer. You KNOW she's gonna turn into a cling-on. She sure LUVS the drama.

dreamon

Seriously, he ditched her a month ago and she's still instagraming for attention......

awesomewave

Yeesh. I wouldn't touch her with his.

AlwaysOnTimeB

His parents must be so proud of the fact that he's hanging around Lilo! What parent wouldn't be?? Okay, where's my barf bag...YUCK!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Are you okay and safe, Reg?

fleabag73

I wonder just how many bottles of Popov DUIna got for THIS worthless gem.......LOL

KanyeWest

Lindsay is hot

shonbonjovi

Is he the devil?

Phishie from Philly

There is no relationship. Lindsay just has sex with him and he buys her stuff, pays her bills, & gives he money. Kind of like a hooker. You know, a hooker with benefits.
Phishie from Philly

freaksober

whos SHARTS smell worse , Lindsey Lohan or AL ROKER ???

Phishie from Philly

Lindsay's parents must be ecstatic & proud of her. (Im being 100% sarcastic)
Phishie from Philly

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

well, today just began soooo......On the third day, God said, "Let there be handcuffs."

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't care if these two nasties have a relationship or if they're just doing it or if they're just doing dope together.

If they actually do something, you know, besides take pictures of their narcissistic selves taking pictures of themselves--hey, let me know, that might be interesting.