Lindsay Lohan

Max & I Are JUST FRIENDS

... With Benefits

1/28/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125_lindsay_instagram
Lindsay Lohan
isn't offended that The Wanted singer Max George completely denied their relationship on Twitter this week -- because as far as she's concerned, there IS no relationship ... they're just hook-up buddies.

Lindsay posted the above photo on Instagram a few days ago -- showing her and Max joking around together -- and Max's fans erupted on Twitter ... writing things like, "If you date Lindsay, I will die!"

Max responded to the complaints, flat-out denying he was dating Lindsay whatsoever -- and called speculation about their relationship "rumors ... That's all ... Like I said ... 1 million percent."

But Lindsay's telling friends, she doesn't feel burned -- because Max is telling the truth ... they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend ... they just have a no-strings-attached non-exclusive hook-up thing going on.

We're told Lindsay is not taking things seriously with Max at all -- she just likes hanging out with him -- and he's free to tweet whatever he wants.

Bec215

So let's see... she has no work lined up, and is broke, but is a hard-partier and likely addict with delusions of grandeur... in exchange for sleeping with him, she can avoid being alone, has free access to alcohol and drugs, and gets to pretend she's still a celebrity... Do I think she really believes she's a fling for him? nope. I think she's a very sad, lonely young woman. I wish she'd be sentenced to inpatient lock-down therapy...

Joiya43

Linsey Lohan has gone from innocent child star to classless tornado. She needs to take a serious chill pill and stop embarrasing herself. She already has ruined her reputation with numerous arrests. Why would you want people to know your sexual buisness. Get it together.

_Taterman

This is just gross! Not much to say except this dude has some low standards!

Mary

2 more days til court and she will be in front of judge Stephanie, she must be freaking out. This one might actually send her to jail. Lets hope.

Grandma Cracker

I'm thinking that firing Shawn will be a turning point for Lindsay.

Marvin

I normally click on TMZ and I am automatically logged in. Now I can not sign in and I have to confirm every comment in my email. Is this happening to anyone else? I have only been using this name but maybe this is to eliminate people who are using multiples. We may see some of the regulars not commenting anymore. When I click on the sign in box it doesn't appear.

BIGPAPPA

Just the thought of LL laying with her legs spread makes me want to vomit!!!! I'd rather have sex with a farm animal before I'd stick it in her nasty ****!!!!

Alia

haahhaha I guess Blo knows how it feels to be a NOBODY and have someone's "people" contact her to stop her bloody sh*t its most likely what happened. Couldn't of happened to a better psycho now... she is one you know...

Marvin

Ok it's back to normal now I just hit the site and I am auto logged in. I'm not convinced that Lindsay is going to show up in court. Can she just have her attorney appear?

StarryStarryNight

she won't live to see 71, probably won't live to see 31 but if she did...this would be HOhan...

OUTSIDE HARTFORD, CT -- A regional narcotics task force arrested a 71-year-old local woman on prostitution charges after police say she arranged to have sex for money in a hotel.

Sygun Liebhart, 71, of 80 Easton Road, Westport, placed an ad on the website Backpage.com promoting herself under the “escort” section as “Lola,” according to police.

Liebhart met with an individual at Homewood Suites, at 65 Glastonbury Boulevard in Glastonbury, and made a deal to perform sexual acts for money. Members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force then placed Liebhart under arrest.

She was charged with a single count of prostitution and was released on $500 non-surety bond.

John T.

How long is it going to take for blo to understand NO one wants to be around her. She is a smelly loser. If she had half a brain it might sink in. She forces herself on people where she is not invited or wanted. Party crasher.

Fluffy

Clearly they're not a thing, but I love the emphasis Max puts on it "1 million percent"! Gives some idea of what he thinks about her.

Grandma Cracker

It was kind of sad watching the SAG awards last night.

Lindsay is so far removed from that world.

Goosemon2013

That's what we call a "bun and run".......I would "freestyle"inside her....."look mom no condom"!

Firefly

Ouch ouch ouch. I was cleaning brush and prickly pear from the fence lines this past weekend at the ranch and I guess I've got a thorn in my ass. Just sat down and the little sucker stuck me. Any one got tweezers and a good set of eyes?
That really is a spooky looking picture above. It looks like Joran van der Sloot right before he does Lindsay in. She is thinking victory, I suckered another guy into my bed. But little did she know that the vampire VanderSloot was moving in to take a bite out of crime.
Crime is Lindsay's middle name.