Shawn Holley to Judge

Get Me Out of Lindsay's Life

STAT!!!

1/28/2013 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128_shawn_lindsay_01
Shawn Holley
just filed legal docs asking the judge in Lindsay Lohan's latest criminal problem to let her out of the case ... and Lindsay is down with it.

We've learned Lindsay signed Shawn's documents, which will allow Shawn out of the case and New York attorney Mark Heller to serve in her place.

Judge Stephanie Sautner will almost certainly make the change official when Lindsay appears in court Wednesday.

But here's a potential snag. Since Heller isn't licensed to practice in California, he needs a California lawyer to sponsor him. The lawyer who agreed to do it doesn't know Heller from Adam and thinks she's vouching for another lawyer who has worked with Heller in the past. It's possible Lindsay could be lawyerless.

We'll be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, so stay tuned.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Sapphiegirl

It's about effing time someone made Lilidiot lie in the bed she made! YOU ARE A STUPID STUPID ALCHOLOLIC DRUG ADDICT WHO THINK HER SH*T DON'T STINK! NEWS FLASH BEOTCH....IT DOES!

Ellie G

Well I see I am late for the party again. What did I miss? Has that upper lip given birth to a thousand baby lips yet?

Shouldnt the real story be that Shawn costs money and Linds has no money?

StarryStarryNight

LOL...pick a look for court!

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

So I got a look at Blo's recent Pictures....that mouth looks like the backside of a baboon.

And likely yes she's shopping for an outfit for tomorrow, she's got priorities you know!

Mumra the Ever Living

Is it really Dina Lohan's house that is up for foreclosure? I took a look at the one that's on the real estate site and it certainly does not look look like it's worth over a million.
On a lighter note, I went to that celebrity net worth site and it says that DUIna is worth Negative $1.3 million. BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha . . . Here's the web page.

SPIDERBAITT

L'obsession des gens de regarder, voulant Lindsay à échouer dit beaucoup plus sur eux que ce qu'il dit à son sujet.
Peu profondes, jaloux, rancuniers riens qui n'ont rien dans leur vie, parce qu'ils refusent d'embrasser toute la croissance personnelle et de trouver des passe-temps, ils seront encore sur internet dans 10 ans va .... "Waaaaah boo hoo Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay!" : D

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

You guys do realize that if she goes to jail, there will still be unending stories.....Bwahahahaha....more entertainment! Woo Hoo!

Its Nikki Bitches

THIS PROVES WHAT A STUPID IDOT SAM IS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam

ITS NIKKI BITCHES
If I lived in LA, I would show up at court tomorrow and throw little pieces of bread at her.
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
REPLY FLAG

-----

Whatever, if you're that desperate for attention go for it! I look forward to you being charged with assault. Which it most certainly is under the law. lols :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid Sam, Blohan is supporting the biggest duck lips. My crack was to my joke I posted about her the other day. We ALL saw it, including you and your black check on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you make the "Duck Face" don't be offended when I start throwing little pieces of bread at you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You think you're smart Sam, thinking you have one up on me. When in reality your fuking moron.

I laugh my ass off to your stupidty !!!!

LLsez

NEW THREAD....and it is a truly FFS!!!

Alan Carver

This out of control train-wreck just does not understand the depths of where all of this could potentially lead and that is directly back to to jail if Judge Sautner is on top of her game and reviews the entire file and decides with the DA and throws her back in jail with NO EARLY RELEASE OPTION! It seems to be the only way the JUDICIAL SYSTEM gets her attention at all! As for Holley, I am surprised it took THIS LONG for her to decide to get out of her life for good! I mean if you owe your attorney and fail to pay, what option does she have and firing her doesn't relieve Holley from getting paid from Lohan! Lohan once again just shows her arrogance and stupidity time after time after time ... how sad a commentary she is!

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17