Jason London

Beaten, Arrested and

Allegedly Craps Himself

1/29/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason London mug shot

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

Here's what the report says ...

Cops were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 AM on Sunday morning after getting a call about a man who was bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived to the scene ... they found Jason nursing a swollen eye. Cops spoke to a bouncer who told them Jason had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him.  The bouncer asked for an apology, and Jason allegedly punched him in the face.

40-year-old Jason was thrown out of the bar kicking and screaming and in the process he was beaten up.

Paramedics arrived to the scene to treat London, but cops say the actor got aggressive with the responders and shoved some of them. Cops say one of the officers was forced to deliver a knee strike to London's right thigh so they could seat him on the ground. London later called one of the officers a "f**king hillbilly."

Jason was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f***ing love this.  I f***ing own you guys so hard.  I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor!  F***ing look me up, bitch."

Jason continued ... "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea."  According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants.  Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

The next day, cops say they spoke with Jason's wife Sofia who told them ... "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks."

Cops say Sofia also told them she had spoken with Jason ... and he had no recollection of the incident.

update_bar
1:50 PM PT -- Jason just tweeted about the story ... saying the police report is a "total f*cking lie."

Jason explains, "I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."

"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."

He continues, "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."

0129_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Maggie

Is he the guy who said that some guys kidnapped him and forced him to do drugs? Or was that his brother?

What's Reality

WTF? I thought he was supposed to be the sane one! He has a twin brother Jeremy London who claimed he was kidnapped by 2 men @ gunpoint

What's Reality

Carl

Aggressive when drunk, has no memory when he drinks, and lies about it when he sobers up. Classic alcoholic.

judy jetson

What a lowlife.

thisisme3

Martini Ranch sucks. I live in Phoenix and have been there. Surprising enough, this wasn't on the local news that I haveseen.

What's Reality

What's Reality

kidnapped by 2 men @ gunpoint

Audrey

The only thing I can agree with him about is the part where he says "I hate Arizona". Lived there for a few years and it was by far the worst place I've been. BEAUTIFUL state...but HORRIBLE people throughout.

What's Reality

Screw it! It won't post my whole comment! LOL

Nicole707

This is why.. I dont do drugs!

steve

That Liquid Courage is amazing ! Pretty tough when he is handcuffed, sitting in a police unt with a plexiglass divider between him and the officer. He is just another drunk, acting like an idiot and the tax payers have to pay for his butt to stay in jail!... Oh, I forgot he is an actor...I'm trembling!

campy

I hardly recognize the QB. Is that what happens when to po-pos beat the hell out you and then handcuff you? Pants being crapped? Wait, I just read the article. What's next?

AlwaysOnTimeB

Hecka Dang!!! I totally F*ck*ng believe his side of the story!! LMAO!!!

campy

Does he crap his pants at home? This is interesting I've decided. In addition to smoking marijuana cigarettes on the 50 yard line, does he crap there as well?