Jason London

Beaten, Arrested and

Allegedly Craps Himself

1/29/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason London mug shot

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

Here's what the report says ...

Cops were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 AM on Sunday morning after getting a call about a man who was bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived to the scene ... they found Jason nursing a swollen eye. Cops spoke to a bouncer who told them Jason had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him.  The bouncer asked for an apology, and Jason allegedly punched him in the face.

40-year-old Jason was thrown out of the bar kicking and screaming and in the process he was beaten up.

Paramedics arrived to the scene to treat London, but cops say the actor got aggressive with the responders and shoved some of them. Cops say one of the officers was forced to deliver a knee strike to London's right thigh so they could seat him on the ground. London later called one of the officers a "f**king hillbilly."

Jason was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f***ing love this.  I f***ing own you guys so hard.  I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor!  F***ing look me up, bitch."

Jason continued ... "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea."  According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants.  Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

The next day, cops say they spoke with Jason's wife Sofia who told them ... "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks."

Cops say Sofia also told them she had spoken with Jason ... and he had no recollection of the incident.

update_bar
1:50 PM PT -- Jason just tweeted about the story ... saying the police report is a "total f*cking lie."

Jason explains, "I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."

"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."

He continues, "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."

0129_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

nan

That demon BOOZE is tough to beat

az_barbie66

Good - if you don't like Arizona then go the hell back from where you came from. We don't like drunk, belligerent pants crapping idiots like you either. Get your sh#t together - literally.

Mikey

Sh!ting ones self appears to be the latest fad with celebrities.

tamtam

-I died at this part!

YouDontSay

Dude I have No idea who you are but you were obviously still drunk when you tweeted. Jerk.

Mig

As a show of unity, I call on all of Jason's fans to support him by sh!tting themselves tonight.

Carmen

He's an Actor??? Who the hell is he? Lol. This story is hilarious.

KicksandGiggles

Totally... Dare I say it?? Yep, totally ghetto!! But of course he will clean up and shine his wallet and all will be forgiven and excused. But cheez, this makes him a drunkard criminal just like any other. Boo Hoo.

the return of Pinhead

His wife said he's an @sshole when he drinks. Case closed. lol

brenda

Mayor Drinkwater would spin in his grave if he saw how terrible Scottsdale has become. A town of holier than thou's, wannbees and straight up morons. The Martini Bar seems to attract them as the place to be seen or the place to see moron actors and athletes.

Jackie

OMFG I'm laughing SOOO HARD ........." According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants. Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............sad, but funny

MrsTimberlake

I'm confused. I thought this was the "sober twin". Daaaammmmn

Mel

If he got knocked out as he implies then how does he know they beat him for several minutes?? hmm

D-INCARNATION

Awesome, the last act of defiance crapping yourself in the squad car...

Bossy Potato

This is gross. I don't want to hear about crazy ass Jason London's alchoholic encounters. Ewww. This guy is nearly famous! Who friggin cares?!