Lindsay Lohan

I Won't Be In Court ...

I'm Sick

1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_launchLindsay Lohan is gonna be in a heap of trouble tomorrow ... we've learned she will NOT be in an L.A. court Wednesday as required, because she claims she's sick ... but pictures prove otherwise.

We've learned Lindsay's new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she's too ill to fly.  Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.

Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.

But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday -- the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She's even smoking ... which doesn't seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_smoking_v2

Interesting ... the judge hasn't even approved Heller -- a New York lawyer -- to appear in a California court on Lindsay's behalf and already there are shenanigans.

As for Lindsay ... she's in trouble.  The judge could issue a warrant for her arrest if the excuse proves bogus.

Fluffy

Maybe she's not done shopping?

pat

At this point I don't want het to OD. Way too easy. I think this is how she thinks this will all end.

I want her to be crucified by a judge and sent to Prison general population not a california resort jail.

This lush just infuriates me to no end.

Marilyn

I'm in NYC too where there is flu but you know what?
I don't have it
+ if I do, I usually wear a heavy woolen
scarf & just go out for provisions across the street i.e: lemons, aspirin or chicken soup.

beachgal

Can't feel sorry for her when she's broken the law so many times. Maybe the judge will toss her azz in jail, finally... or is Sautner too much of a wuss?

judy jetson

I predict lindsay will have her ass thrown in jail which is the best thing that can happen to her. They should also arrest the lawyer and the doctor for lying.

TNastyFunktown

Since when has she ever been concerned about the safety of the public?

ABB

Where the hell does this has-been scan(K)c keep getting money to waste from? Are Mean Girls, (The only thing she's known for) royalties still pouring in this fast?

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Next thing she will do is try to seek asylum from herself Stoopid biatch!!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

The judge is a slave to the almighty celebrity dollar signs. Lilo will skate on this. GUARANTEED.

BellaJ

Who are the 3% who voted that she's not lying???!! Do they live under a rock? I'm just sayin...

Its Nikki Bitches

Didn't a Madam that ran a escort business hire Heller and she ended up in jail?

She even wrote Lying Lindsay a open letter, that if she kept Heller on she would end up in jail too.

TEAM HELLER !!

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Update ?

Haha my sides hurt from laughing.

FlamingoNut

Too ill to fly, key word = fly. There are other means of transportation. No money for a driver? Enough with the excuses, throw her ass in jail. Let her sit in a jail cell for a year, maybe then she'll get the message...

21stcent

I'd like to hear a judge ask the question,
What is wrong with you Lindsay?

Amy

No one will ever accuse her of being smart. Just lock this s***bag up already. I doubt taxpayers will be upset to foot her bill for being there.