Lindsay Lohan

I Won't Be In Court ...

I'm Sick

1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_launchLindsay Lohan is gonna be in a heap of trouble tomorrow ... we've learned she will NOT be in an L.A. court Wednesday as required, because she claims she's sick ... but pictures prove otherwise.

We've learned Lindsay's new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she's too ill to fly.  Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.

Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.

But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday -- the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She's even smoking ... which doesn't seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_smoking_v2

Interesting ... the judge hasn't even approved Heller -- a New York lawyer -- to appear in a California court on Lindsay's behalf and already there are shenanigans.

As for Lindsay ... she's in trouble.  The judge could issue a warrant for her arrest if the excuse proves bogus.

amyy555

Wow...serious balls to pull this one! I wish the judge would say "get in a car and drive here immediately!" I betcha all of a sudden shed be fine to fly then. Hope these pics get to the judge.

CriticXtreme

You can get away with murder when you pay high taxes to the state and those in Law Enforcement and the Courts are captivated by your celebrity [mist].

D

The judges have never put the fear into her enough. And they probably never will.

Vinsetta

Wow even Fat Mike can't defend Blo on TMZ Live. He's going on about her smoking and shopping. Plus Heller faxing in the story from the NY Post, the Post no less about the flu in New York. Do I buy Harvey saying she's in trouble? No.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I wonder if the doctor knew this excuse note was bring presented in court to a judge. I'm sure they have Protocol tor people that are bed ridden.

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! THE JUDGE AND DA AND PROSECUTOR WILL BE AWARE OF THESE PICTURES AND LINDSAY OUT ALL WEEKEND PARTYING

BAM!!!!

I LOVE KARMA !!!

Vinsetta

The problem I see, and I only play lawyer on TMZ, is yes, the photos are on TMZ and other sites probably. But can a judge say, "I've seen these photos of her out with an upper resp infection, shopping and smoking on the day she went to the doctor." I don't know. I know she'll see them, but she can just mention them in my opinion.

lucky

Hopefully the judge will see through her lies and throw the book at her. She has total disregard for the law, it is time for her to face real consequences.

Kookla

Shes doing this because she knows that even if she does get jail time she will be out in a matter of hours. The only way for us to never hear about her would be if she overdosed. Can't stand that Botox face firecrotch!

spectator72

I seen her in NYC. this weekend .She was standing on a corner she had this small chain around her ankle tied to some guy . .In her hand was a tin cup and the guy was cranking a musical grinder .
And her dad says she doesn't do tricks
stupid monkey

vegas-mom-

OMG!!! will this B$

Suzy Q

HahahahahahahaLOLOLOLOLOLOLhahahahahaha,.......whew!

Congrats to those who predicted she wouldn't show. I didn't think she would be that ridiculous, but you were sooooooo right!

HahahahahahahaLOLOLOLOLOLOLhahahahahaha,.......whew!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I RECOGNIZED the VOICE of 'Samantha' who called into tmz live . . .

Stump

TMZ grow some..... get copies of the papers that Heller filed and name the doctor.

You would be doing a public service by naming this quack and help reduce the chance that people can but a doctor to avoid showing up in court.

pat

Unless Sautner falls for it, which wouldn't surprise me one bit, given the incompetence she has shown so far with Pork Chop Lohan, I think the best thing would be to have the judge issue a warrant for her arrest.

Once arrested, throw her in jail ( no bail ) until she is "well enough" to fly.

I garantee we will witness a miracle when we see how fast she heals.

What a piece of trash.