Lindsay Lohan

I Won't Be In Court ...

I'm Sick

1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_launchLindsay Lohan is gonna be in a heap of trouble tomorrow ... we've learned she will NOT be in an L.A. court Wednesday as required, because she claims she's sick ... but pictures prove otherwise.

We've learned Lindsay's new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she's too ill to fly.  Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.

Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.

But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday -- the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She's even smoking ... which doesn't seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_smoking_v2

Interesting ... the judge hasn't even approved Heller -- a New York lawyer -- to appear in a California court on Lindsay's behalf and already there are shenanigans.

As for Lindsay ... she's in trouble.  The judge could issue a warrant for her arrest if the excuse proves bogus.

Kitty kat

Who is the 1% on the vote? That must've been Lindsay. Go to Jail!

LLsez

More problemos in LohanLand:

Lydia Cruz ‏@CruzFM
Kris Jenner is getting her own talk show. If this news has reached the Walmart where Dina Lohan works, they'll need a clean-up on aisle 3.

Gino

hmmmmm.....wonder if Shawn Holley woulda pulled that kinda stunt.....is this a 1st TMZ.....100%?.....girl u better hope u don't have a jury trial in l.a......hahahaha

M

Bench Warrant.. Throw her freckled, ginger a$s in jail and keep it there this time.

Areal1

She is never going to held accountable for the BS she does. She's having money troubles Charlie helps her out, she steals jewelry she cries, she assaults a woman she say no but I'm sorry. SHE IS A GROWN CHILD AND A DOPE FEN WHO WILL NEVER LEARN. Stop reporting on her, she is a mess!

Mumra the Ever Living

I think it's a great idea for Lindsay not to show up tomorrow - in fact, I will be sorely disappointed if she does.
I want to see the look on the judges face when her new lawyer tells her that Lohan can't be bothered to show up for her court date, but she can go shopping with one of her Johns. I want to hear what the judge has to say when her greasy haired wannabe mob lawyer and his "sponsor" tell them that Lohan was looked at by a lawyer, but they don't have any paperwork about it or even know his name. I want to watch the crowd yell all manner of crap to her new lawyers and have them say "I dunno".
But most of all I'm hoping that Lohan's old lawyer is in the crowd of hecklers.
BTW, you would think a medical Doctor would know better than to trade his signature for sex with a disease ridden sack of pustule and bruise covered skin.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahhahha!

Lindsay's Lying, Right?

100%

Total Votes: 517,065

Hot Farts

Jeez anyone with half a brain would plead guilty tomorrow and take the time ...finish it and be done. This girl has been on the ropes for 6 years and instead of acting like an adult with a brain...she finds ways to make it more of a problem than it is over and over -

Ill tell ya what else...I would never have done any community service if I were here...she is a chump!!

YungOne

Nice job TMZ. Snitches get Stiches. I guess you don't get any views unless Lohan goes to jail.

tamara

This is like watching MJ self-destruct. We know it's coming and no stopping it,,,, but when it does !!!! Only difference is prescription drugs by skum docs and illegal for Linds.

cmickie1225

She is such an idiot and waste of skin!

Lucky_130

Somehow the poll is now at 100%, first time I have seen that.

Fluffy

What's the doctors name? In case I need a sick note ...

Mumra the Ever Living

I think it's great that so many people are showing their love for LoBlo by getting such complimentary avatars of her.
Ole SAM looks positively pathetic with that tired, old pic of Charley Sheen with #WINNING printed underneath. Face it SAM, Charley washed his hands of her - in fact, he disinfected his entire body more than once.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Now that we know Blohan won't show, the question is, will Heller?