Lindsay Lohan

I Won't Be In Court ...

I'm Sick

1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_launchLindsay Lohan is gonna be in a heap of trouble tomorrow ... we've learned she will NOT be in an L.A. court Wednesday as required, because she claims she's sick ... but pictures prove otherwise.

We've learned Lindsay's new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she's too ill to fly.  Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.

Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.

But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday -- the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She's even smoking ... which doesn't seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_smoking_v2

Interesting ... the judge hasn't even approved Heller -- a New York lawyer -- to appear in a California court on Lindsay's behalf and already there are shenanigans.

As for Lindsay ... she's in trouble.  The judge could issue a warrant for her arrest if the excuse proves bogus.

Its Nikki Bitches

Is this Lindsay???

LLsez

L-LOFAN
She is sick and already declined an offer to go out tonight.
______________________
No problem...Blo accepts in-house jobs also. #grifterescortservices

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

"You can spend all your time making money
You can spend all your love making time
If it all fell to pieces tomorrow
Would you still be mine?

And when you're looking for your freedom
(Nobody seems to care)
And you can't find the door
(Can't find it anywhere)
When there's nothing to believe in
Still you're coming back, you're running back
You're coming back for more

So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And take it to the limit one more time"

Grumpy

What a wanna be piece of crap this one is. Lock her up!!!

vanburner

Where is she getting the BIG MONEY to spend on luxury items in SOHO?

Its Nikki Bitches

connor tbh‏@rackcitybeach

@SaveTheSociety do you still talk to lindsay?

26 JanGavin Doyle‏@SaveTheSociety

@rackcitybeach yes

Hide conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Jody

Even as I sit here typing this, I doubt this will happen, but I hope:

1. TMZ overnighted or emailed these date and time stamped pictures to the judge.

2. Lindsay gets her butt thrown in jail.

Vinsetta

When did she see this Park Avenue doctor? Over the weekend right? Any antibiotic she was put on would have easily kicked in by now. I'm surprised she isn't milking it and going to the hospital at this point. She is perfectly fine. I'm sure she's guzzling vodka as I type.

kells

I feel like this is some sort of sick joke on everyone. This bitch is just fukcing ridiculous. It's not even entertaining anymore, it just pisses me off.

jc

Need to make a correction....earlier I wrote that the courthouse staff would be sending her a Pudgie the Whale cake........obviously I meant Fudgie but, I had just finished looking at the latest pics of the SLAG and I had PUDGIE on the brain!!!!
WTF!!! That is way more than alcohol/ coke bloat!!
Put alittle bit of facial hair on that Bitcho and she could pass for Axel fvckin' Rose!!!

dreamon

A homeless person person walking around with a Birkin. Ridiculous.

Its Nikki Bitches

Does anyone else hear this whinning voice in their head when they read Nicoles post?

Squicky and whinning

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Since Blo has decided 'Court is Dead to Her', I guess that means Coachella is OUT! How many peeps at the event would dial the sheriffs and tell them where she is exactly if Sautner issues a warrant?

GreyWolf

She is dumb as dirt. I hope she goes to jail.

Aussiecam

Anyone wanna bet if she does go to jail DUIna will attempt to hit the talk show circuit to claim her daughter is being "Victimised" and "picked on"....these people really dont learn do they?

Time and time again....She NEEDS to go to jail before she kills somebody and to send her a message she isnt untouchable!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments