Lindsay Lohan

I've Got a New

BABY BROTHER!

1/31/2013 12:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-micheal-lohan-baby-wmBig day for Michael Lohan ... his daughter escaped jail ... and his fiancee just gave birth to a BOUNCING BABY BOY!!!

While Lindsay was sweatin' it out in court, Kate Major went into labor at a Florida hospital.

We're told Kate gave birth to a son -- Landon Major Lohan -- at 11:39 AM PT.

The baby weighed in at 19 3/4 inches, 7 lbs 5 oz ... and is already wanted in 3 states (kidding!).

We're told Michael was with Kate the entire time ... and even cut the umbilical cord.

A rep for the family tells us baby, Michael and Kate are all doing great.

Congrats!!!

0910_whose_daddy_footer_v2

Marvin

@Nikki,,,,,,you must take into account that maybe half the profiles on here are gossip people or fake plants. Being that they were both Tweeting MiLO and no one else was puts them in an X File........maybe created characters ..LiLo...DiLo...and MiLO would post on here as opposite sex....ect.....

Firefly

I hope Landon doesn't land in the same crap heap that Lindsay is wallowing in now. I hope his dad doesn't screw him up like he did Lindsay.

thisisme3

Awww. He is already taking all the attention away from his crackhead of a sister. Lindsay probably hates him already. I hope and pray this baby ends up normal.

freaksober

I hope he doesnt SHART like his sister.....

Scary

Landon Lohan? Bleah, it's almost a tongue-twister.

kitty

I think Micheal has changed, Kate...I hope so. I do think Micheal has become a good person, just baby steps, but a good person. Congrats! Baby should be brought into this world with love, so let's love this baby...

Truth

GREAT.. ADD A NEW MEMBER TO THE LOHAN CSP ROSTER. NO 1 CURR!!!! #TRUTH!!

Bruno

I hope they drug tested him at birth. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

your own luck

With parents like Michael and Kate, this child doesn't stand a chance.

Canuck

Hahaha wanted in 3 states

darkangel4001

Ohhh yay just what the world needed. Another Lohan to go with another Kardashian. What ever happened to condoms?

Nikki

Umbilical cord? He needs to do the only cutting that counts...the one that keeps him from having more kids. Kate is stupid to have kids with a guy like that.

LISA

Well, I'm glad the baby arrived healthy. Hopefully Kate will be done with Michael before he can do much damage.

Daisygirl420

All babies are blessings. I hope that these 2 can come together and raise and love this child properly.

chris

this dude makes teen mom jenelle look like carol brady!