Lindsay and Dina

REJECTED By

L.A. Hotel

1/30/2013 7:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

013013_lindsay_lohan_launchIt was a rough night for Lindsay Lohan and mama Dina ... first, flying to L.A. to dodge an arrest warrant and landing after midnight ... then getting rejected by a swanky hotel ... and TMZ has learned they were BLACKBALLED.

Lindsay and Dina showed up at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica (see video) at around 1 AM Wednesday. Lindsay stayed in the car while Dina went inside to check in, but she was unceremoniously turned away. Sources at Shutters tell TMZ they put Lindsay on a blacklist after she allegedly trashed one of their rooms in 2007.

0130_lindsay_lohan_PCN4_smallerLindsay and Dina then went up the road a piece, to the Loews Hotel where they were also turned away. Management tells TMZ ... there were no rooms available.

We don't know where Lindsay and Dina ended up ... but one thing's for sure ... with court starting at 8:30 AM, they're gonna have bags so big they'll need to check them for the return flight.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, that is kind of funny.

lynkel

Love it, karmas comin to get'cha

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

She can stay at my church.

furious cupcakes

This is very sad. Lindsay doesn't look well, and frankly neither does Dina. These people need to slow down, take a step back from the entertainment industry and re-evalutate things.

ACE DEUCEY

Sam, DON'T HANG UP!! Can my Mom and I sleep at your house tonight? Pleeeeezzee. *SOB* SOB* PLEEEEEEEZZZZE!!! Waaaaaah.

LLsez

There is usually a little room under the northbound 405 underpass near the Ventura 101 intersection.
Slightly breezy though.

Vinsetta

The reason I did laugh pretty hard on this is b/c both places they tried showed them the exit.

spliffsmommy

Dear yr honor:
i couldnt make it to court today because i had to sleep in a car with a lung infection,then i got a littering ticket for flicking my cigarette butt out the window,then i wasnt allowed to get food because when i pulled up to the mickey dees driveup window they refused to serve me.so,i cant make it to court.

happyday

All I can say is, "What in the name of all that is holy were they wearing last night?!!!!" The pics on Radar.......I don't think I've ever been nauseated from looking at an outfit before. WOW.

ThirdFromTheLeft

Just like for the birth of baby Jebus, there was no room at the inn.

Great. Even hotels have a better sense of judgement than the American justice system. Be nice to think that Lindsay might actually, you know, face some kind of actual punitive consequence for her crimes... Yep, real nice.

Amorrow0615

Let this be a lesson to ALL pathological liars; you will never win. And from the wise words of Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time for that"

LA Native

Hey Linds the Hey Baby hourly by LAX has rooms, closer to the courthouse too.
Just be careful, La Cienega has some issues and is closed...now dont you be late to court! Traffic is gonna be UGHLY in that area today.

Alia

I'm sure there is a Motel 5, Holiday Inn about... oh yes they require you too pay up front for your room, no mini bar either or room service. Hahahaha, I still don't wish bad on a person but getting your own comeuppance is something else...

All the crap she has pulled/done under the delusion of I'm a celebrity I can do whatever I want is coming back to bite her big time.... NICE Gypsy prediction .

LLsez

Rejected by Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica?

No, it does not get better than this.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why do they have to stay at a hotel? Doesn't she have friends? What happened to Mr. what's mine is Lindsay's? You know the guy who she cared about so much, she hid his valuables so nobody (else) could steal them?