Lindsay Lohan's New Lawyer

Is 'My Cousin Vinny?'

1/30/2013 12:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0130_cousin_vinny_mark_heller
Here's Lindsay Lohan's new lawyer Mark Heller outside court in L.A. on Wednesday -- and Joe Pesci as Vinny Gambini in the 1992 movie "My Cousin Vinny."

They're both classic characters.

We're just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Rob

He's at the bottom and as a latch ditch effort willing to work with the hopes of being paid by Lohan. I would suggest that you write it off now. She is broke and can't pay you.

She would be better off with Pesce or a Genie in a bottle. Good luck Lohan.

DaveT

Marisa Tomei and Annabella Sciorra are my two favorite Italian actresses on the screen, both beautiful women with awesome personalities, humble and feminine but still strong will and open, like a lot of Italian women, they rock ;)

InTheKnow

GIVE ME THE TROLL IN A CRANBERRY TUX STOMPING HIS FEET ON THE CABIN PORCH FLOOR OR GIVE ME DEATH.

Umm...ok, I'll settle for his pathetic appearance in court today.
Mark Heller, you ARE A HOOOT. Or A YOOT!

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

In still photo's he has all the charisma and character of an Al Pacino, then you hit the play button and... :)

bart

That eye plastic surgery looks really bad did he to to the same doctor Bruce Jenner went to. What is with these men and women who destroy their faces.

Denver

As long as he doesnt call Lindsay a Yoot. And no, he doesnt look anything like Pesci as Vinny. Not even the hair.

laurie

She would be better off with Vinny! This guy is so New York, and I don't think his NY style is gonna fly here in LA. I find him sleezy, perhaps in reality he is not. Unfortunately for him and Lindsey, perception can influence how receptive and supportive people are, and my bet is that they are in for a rough ride this time around. I hope she gets jail time.

mar1ey

He looks like Nosferatu with hair!

backfire

I like this guy. I'm for the under dog. He's a hellova lawyer and so was his father. Look him up. He's getting a bum rap in the media.

Who the Hell is Khloe

So shifty...

barf

He looks like one of those greedy Goblins from Harry Potter.

Lynn M

Possible connection? Mark Heller - Jon Gosselin - Kate Major/Michael Lohan. Hummm!

Santasunsetwoodica

He looks like hes gonna offer help for favors! Sucks to be the firecrotch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5