« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dan Marino

LOVE CHILD

with a CBS Employee

1/31/2013 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0130_dan_marino_love_child_article
NFL legend Dan Marino -- a pregame analyst for CBS -- just admitted he knocked up a CBS Sports production assistant in 2004 ... while he was still married to his wife.

The baby mama is Donna Savattere -- who was 35 years old at the time of the affair. Savattere gave birth to a daughter in 2005 ... Dan's 7th child. He has 6 with his current wife Claire ... to whom he's been married for the past 28 years.

Donna Savattere
Marino released a statement to the NY Post ... saying, "I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”

He continues, "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

0131_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

vinnyw28

Looks like he stayed in the pocket too long...

Dave

Obvious that footballers at Pitt, don't attend health education classes. Someone please tell Dan how babies are made before he makes any more.

Mel

Its funny what some men think is a strong and loving family these days!!

Eugene

If I become famous , Dan , will that make women want to have babies with me even if I may be married.
Is the secret to making out with women, being famous so that they feel all of that sexual energy.?
Is it money,? Travel in the circle of you wealthy?
Maybe all!

sophiastormy

Loving family. Loving the wife. Sure dan... she probably has her on the side too.

hoosier

I just don't get it. Why do women stay with unfaithful men.

4reallikecomon

THINGS HAPPEN!!

4reallikecomon

IF THIS STORY WAS ABOUT A BLACK GUY WITH A WIFE AND SIX KIDS...THE WHITE PEOPLE WOULD BE TALKNG ABOUT WHAT KINDA ANIMALS BLACK MEN ARE....WHITE GUYS CREEP TOO!!

palermo

So his devoted wife just has to be "understanding" huh? Would he have stayed with her if she got pregnant by another man? He has gone way down in my opinion of him. Jackass.

4reallikecomon

WHEN WILL PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY REALIZE, MAN WAS MADE TO HAVE ABOUT THREE WIVES ...THE BIBLE SAYS BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY!!

dale12

Dan is a "Baby's Daddy!"

MateoYork

Why are people saying, I thought he was a good guy? Why did you think that? Stop thinking you know people you've never met

Gargamel

T

BartSimpsonZ

QB sneak up the middle.

Caddtsrx3

So why the hell tell it now... FOOL