« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dan Marino

LOVE CHILD

with a CBS Employee

1/31/2013 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0130_dan_marino_love_child_article
NFL legend Dan Marino -- a pregame analyst for CBS -- just admitted he knocked up a CBS Sports production assistant in 2004 ... while he was still married to his wife.

The baby mama is Donna Savattere -- who was 35 years old at the time of the affair. Savattere gave birth to a daughter in 2005 ... Dan's 7th child. He has 6 with his current wife Claire ... to whom he's been married for the past 28 years.

Donna Savattere
Marino released a statement to the NY Post ... saying, "I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”

He continues, "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

0131_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Caddtsrx3

So why the hell tell it now... FOOL

jg59

WTF - Sorry, but if you get pregnant at 35, no one knocks you up. You've made a choice not to use protection and got pregnant.

pattycake

if he has any money i would take every last dime... bankrupt the motherf7cker and leave him homeless... id lawyer up and tell him to kiss my A$$

Mary Jo

What an ass.......don't any of these putz's believe in condoms....they deserve the financial burden and disappointing media scrutiny for being so stupid .

TEAM LAMMY

What's going on over at Espn , that place seems like brothal.

TEAM LAMMY

Get fixed Danny. No baby momma drama

Phishie from Philly

Damn Marino, what's a matter for you.
Phishie from Philly

whateveryou

The thing that gets me about this & the whole Arnold having a child with the housekeeper thing, every adult on this planet knows there are women who will use a baby as a way to either convice a guy to marry when it's clear his not otherwise willing to, or if he's a wealthy celeb, as a way to get a huge child support payout. What happend to his common sense? Even if you have no respect or love for the spouse, at least don't make a mistake that will be an ongoing thing.

bethwtvl

It's too bad this story was going to leak and he had to make a public announcement. Because....how is it any of our damn business?

legal_tender

Athletes are players. This revelation did not come as a surprise.

Wimpy

She got millions in child support from Marino. That's a whole lot of money for somebody who forgot to go to the drug store. She wanted his kid, knew he was married for over twenty years, and had a bunch of kids. That means she did it for the money, and you know what we call those "girls".

sahar

If you think Sheila`s story is flabbergasting,, three weeks ago my son in law basically made the small fortune of $8269 putting in from there apartment and there friend's mom`s neighbour did this for 3 months and brought in over $8269 in there spare time online. the instructions from this site, buzz45.COM

Kay Dreano

I found it appauling and exteremly arrogant that you actually were on the TV yesterday for theSuperBowl festivities. I also have to question CBS management for this their lack of good judgment. I am not perfect myself,but I think this sets a very bad example.Lucky for you, your wife didn't "mess you up" so you weren't able to be seen on the TV.

Pat

CBS -- throw Dan off the air immediately! I can't believe he actually had the nerve to show his face -- and that you allowed him to be on the air -- on Sunday, after he announced he had fathered a love child! Totally disgusting and inappropriate under the cir***stances. Is he actually proud of his behavior? And are YOU, CBS?

Tim

She has nice cans. Way to go Dan!