« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dan Marino

LOVE CHILD

with a CBS Employee

1/31/2013 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0130_dan_marino_love_child_article
NFL legend Dan Marino -- a pregame analyst for CBS -- just admitted he knocked up a CBS Sports production assistant in 2004 ... while he was still married to his wife.

The baby mama is Donna Savattere -- who was 35 years old at the time of the affair. Savattere gave birth to a daughter in 2005 ... Dan's 7th child. He has 6 with his current wife Claire ... to whom he's been married for the past 28 years.

Donna Savattere
Marino released a statement to the NY Post ... saying, "I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”

He continues, "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

0131_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

jg59

WTF - Sorry, but if you get pregnant at 35, no one knocks you up. You've made a choice not to use protection and got pregnant.

pattycake

if he has any money i would take every last dime... bankrupt the motherf7cker and leave him homeless... id lawyer up and tell him to kiss my A$$

Mary Jo

What an ass.......don't any of these putz's believe in condoms....they deserve the financial burden and disappointing media scrutiny for being so stupid .

TEAM LAMMY

What's going on over at Espn , that place seems like brothal.

TEAM LAMMY

Get fixed Danny. No baby momma drama

Phishie from Philly

Damn Marino, what's a matter for you.
Phishie from Philly

whateveryou

The thing that gets me about this & the whole Arnold having a child with the housekeeper thing, every adult on this planet knows there are women who will use a baby as a way to either convice a guy to marry when it's clear his not otherwise willing to, or if he's a wealthy celeb, as a way to get a huge child support payout. What happend to his common sense? Even if you have no respect or love for the spouse, at least don't make a mistake that will be an ongoing thing.

bethwtvl

It's too bad this story was going to leak and he had to make a public announcement. Because....how is it any of our damn business?

legal_tender

Athletes are players. This revelation did not come as a surprise.

Wimpy

She got millions in child support from Marino. That's a whole lot of money for somebody who forgot to go to the drug store. She wanted his kid, knew he was married for over twenty years, and had a bunch of kids. That means she did it for the money, and you know what we call those "girls".

sahar

If you think Sheila`s story is flabbergasting,, three weeks ago my son in law basically made the small fortune of $8269 putting in from there apartment and there friend's mom`s neighbour did this for 3 months and brought in over $8269 in there spare time online. the instructions from this site, buzz45.COM

Kay Dreano

I found it appauling and exteremly arrogant that you actually were on the TV yesterday for theSuperBowl festivities. I also have to question CBS management for this their lack of good judgment. I am not perfect myself,but I think this sets a very bad example.Lucky for you, your wife didn't "mess you up" so you weren't able to be seen on the TV.

Pat

CBS -- throw Dan off the air immediately! I can't believe he actually had the nerve to show his face -- and that you allowed him to be on the air -- on Sunday, after he announced he had fathered a love child! Totally disgusting and inappropriate under the cir***stances. Is he actually proud of his behavior? And are YOU, CBS?

Tim

She has nice cans. Way to go Dan!

kate

My name is Mrs sandra from united kingdom i got married at the age of 30 i have only one child and i was living happily .After 5 year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dreams of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called priest Aluta he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him the great doctor. I contacted him And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 4 days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again.So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems contact him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6