Dina Lohan

We're Shacking Up

in Beverly Hills

1/31/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-dina-lohan-beverly-hills-hotel-tmzLindsay Lohan's hotel rejection streak is OVER ... 'cause she and her mother Dina were finally able to score a room at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... LiLo and DiLo were turned away from TWO famous hotels in Santa Monica late last night ... after they arrived in L.A. for Lindsay's court hearing.

But the search continued ... and the Lohan ladies were finally able to find a suite in the Hills of Beverly ... at the same hotel where Howard Hughes lived on and off for 30 years.

In fact, the BHH has hosted some of the most famous people in the world ... including John Wayne, The Beatles ... and even Liz Taylor.

It's also where Harvey Levin famously asked Paris Hilton how she felt about TMZ users comparing her to a "fart in a mitten" back in 2006. Enjoy ...

013013_paris_fart_2006_launch_v2

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Guess WHO the VINCE LOMBARDI trophy is named after?
#GREENBAYPAKCERSFOREVER!

Reg

Drink up people regardless!!!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Thanks for the congrats, all!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Congrats to Maddy and Sez, too! The 9ers put up one hell of a comeback!! When you guys pulled within 28-23, I really thought we would lose, and then again at 31-29! What a spectacular game!!

Reg

Just thought of a new "Profession" for Blohan, Door to door Sock salesman!!!!!! LOLOL.

jc

@Zeph
Dear Gawd I love that avi!!!!
FFS!!!.....I have seen better lookin' legs hanging from a nest!!!!

jc

Hahahahahahahaha!
A bunch of people on Twitter are asking if Lindsay Lohan won the "Coke Challenge"

jc

Ya'll reckon she is working up to a fake suicide attempt? That or she's trying to play the Homebody card.......When in reality she's the I'm a broke azz b*tch, no home no car to drive, living out of a suitcase, homeless hooker!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lindsay Lohan‏@lindsaylohan

Feels good to wear headphones and listen to Glenn Harrold's complete relaxation pic.twitter.com/YQMBUC4G

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

After watching the 'poor mans' version of Homeland, 'The Americans' except instead of terrorists its about the Cold War, circa 1981, they played a song/group I haven't heard in 25 years, APRIL WINE. I forgot how good they were. ENJOY!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Where's Regi?

Reg

Black socks anyone???

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

For Regi:

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Regi, what did you think of my video of 392? Thats such a SEXY video . . .

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Regi, I thought you were 19 1/2 hours ahead of us PST?

jc

LindsayLohan@LindsayLohan
Congrats to the Ravens!! I have always loved & respected the Ravens and look forward to working with the team in an upcoming project. We alI have been close friends for many years they even gave me a ring and wished me luck. Kiss Kiss!!!
Love U #littlestars!!!
P.S. NICOLE stop bothering me!!! We will never be friends......GO AWAY LOSER!!!