Justin Bieber

Four Seasons Foots HUGE

Ferrari Repair Bill

1/31/2013 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-justin-bieber-ferrari-tmzFile Under:  "Lil Twist is nothing but trouble" department ...

Justin Bieber's Ferrari is currently in repair shop ICU, after his good buddy, Lil Twist, bottomed out as he peeled out of the Four Seasons driveway in Beverly Hills ... and we've learned the hotel is shockingly footing the bill.

As we first reported ... Justin and Twist were staying at the Four Seasons on New Year's Day, when Twist took the car for a spin on the 405 Freeway and got stopped by the CHP. As the officer dealt with Twist, a paparazzo who was taking pics of the scene was struck and killed by a motorist.

Turns out ... when Twist left the Four Seasons driveway, he caused $8,000 to $10,000 worth of damage to the whip. It's pretty amazing, because that driveway doesn't really have any hidden dangers.

Nonetheless ... sources tell TMZ ... the hotel has agreed to pay the bill to maintain its lucrative relationship with Justin.

Like he doesn't have enough money ... and by the way, why isn't Twist paying?

A rep for the Four Seasons had no comment.

0131_stars_cars_footer

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Make note to self. Fvck the Four Seasons hotel chain, you're dead to me!

johnnyroyal

A WHITE Ferrari? Who is this kid; Sonny Crockett? In about 15 years he'll be Tubbs and driving an old Cadillac.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

$8000~$10000 is a couple of paint chips, MAYBE a crack in the air dam of a Ferrari F430. Base price on them started at $187K...and any idiot should know they're gonna **** it up if they don't baby it pulling it and out of driveways. Biebs needs to slap Lil Twist upside his f'n head!

I don't really fault the 4 Seasons for kissing his ass to keep his business, but it's f'n pathetic that someone worth northward of $110 million dollars would play that cheesy ass card in the first place...

Carl

Sure says a lot about Justin and Twist that they would ask for or accept money from the hotel to pay for this. Shows a complete lack of ability to accept responsibility for their own actions. Justin is quickly going from pop star to train wreck in the making anyway.

hbk72777

This is why that little lesbian will never be a man

baby beans

Can they pay for my bill too. I have badly scraped my car numerous times leaving that place.

steve

Hmmm, so if I bottom out my car at the hotel but not technically on " hotel " party, my $ 35,000 car will get fixed?.. Thats a great deal! And even though I have not stayed at the hotel, I " may " in the future , so I'm sure they would not want to lose my buisness ! Alright!!!

Frank

Four seasons valet scratched my new car and it took me 14 months and a lawsuit to get them to pay $450! Unbelievable that they are paying for this when they did nothing wrong.

DaveT

Can't blame 'em for paying, $10 thousand is a little drop in the bucket compared to what they make by staying on good terms with celebs

blank

This sounds pretty racist to me

Jeff

BIEBER IS A TALENTLESS ARROGANT LITTLE PUNK AND THE MEDIA NEEDS TO STOP BORING US WITH HIM AND OTHERS NEED TO STOP CODDLING AND ENABLEING HIM IN HIS JUVENILE ANTICS.

HE NEEDS TO SPEND HIS TIME LEARNING HOW TO SING WITHOUT THE HELP OF STUDIO TECHNOLOGY.

LISA

What? I assume the hotel is aware that car was damaged by Lil Twist, right before he was pulled over for speeding, where a photographer was killed (thinking Justin was in the car)? I'm not saying the accident was Lil Twist's fault, but why would the hotel offer to pay when it wasn't even Justin driving? In fact, why would Justin even want to keep that car? I guess the hotel is desperate for the teens to come back and have many more pot parties in the future. I wonder if they would pay if they trashed the room?

Atmostbeautiful@hotmail.com

So what from this article I'm guessing that anyone who stays there gets a free paint job on their car ? Now I can see them paying damages IF valley services messed up the car ? Or faulty driveways? What this is teaching JB is that money can buy him out of everything! Come on man! Take responsibility for your actions man. I don't want to see you on an episode of celebrity Rehab . Shape up

Yu Lee

the rep "had no comment" because u liars didnt even ask him!

Deezy

Justin is always at the 4 seasons. I work there and he and Selena stays there quite a bit. There bill is always more than 30k

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3