Marlon Wayans

I 'Wipe My Ass' w/ My

'Scary Movie' Residuals

1/31/2013 7:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

013113_marlon_wayans_launch
Marlon Wayans is still pissed that he was pushed out of the "Scary Movie" franchise in 2003 ... literally ... 'cause the dude tells TMZ he urinates all over his "Scary Movie" residual checks.

Marlon's been pretty vocal about how he felt shafted when the movie studio cut ties with him before "Scary Movie 3" ... and in his opinion, ruined the franchise.

So when we asked Marlon if he still gets residual checks for his work on the first two SM flicks, he told us ... "I think every time I get a residual from 'Scary Movie' I wipe my ass with it."

He continued, "Or I drink a lot of liquor ... piss on it ... and light it on fire -- but I'm not angry."

Marlon did add the obligatory politically correct comment -- saying he wishes the franchise nothing but love ... but it's clear, dude is still bitter.

Smoothie33

That fool can toss me a couple of those checks. I'll save them from his a$$.

MojoMomma

The first two Scary Movie's were awesome...once he left - they started sucking. He should be bitter, I am, lol.

Sherron

They say how one speaks, speaks volumes about their level of intelligence.... Zero comes to mind..

Violent Pope

Hey Boy you should put that sh!t on the bank.

StarryStarryNight

he's obviously lying...he doesn't wipe at all. you can smell him a mile away.

KicksandGiggles

Since he is so offended by the occasional residual check, he should prove his point on principle and give each check to a scholarship fund for acting. I bet his azz is not THAT offended!

AliiG

The movies were **** after the Wayans brothers left anyways. I could barely watch them.

Quinn

This explains his Haunted House movie. He was trying to pull the carpet out from under the Scar Movie franchise. Hopefully it took a little wind from their sails. GO MARLON!

DaveT

They kept making Scary Movies after the Wayans bros? Didn't even notice, have to check my Blockbuster account...

Swtpea

The " Scary Movies" were funnier with the Wayans in them

Kiloshi

Maybe he can throw some of his s$!t my way then!

I am Spartacus

Those movies would have sucked with or without them. It wasn't THEM that made them good (not that they were that good to begin with). Has anyone seen the previews for the Wayans "Scary Movie" ripoff spoof of Paranormal Activity. That movie looks HORRIBLE! First "Scary Movie" was good, 2nd one was below average, and the rest have been bad.

judy jetson

wtf?!?!?

jrohn

I read that Haunted House grossed 35M on a budget of 2.5. Nice!

Abyss316

These guys haven't been funny since In Living Color went off the air.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments