« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reza from 'Shahs of Sunset'

49ers Will LOSE Super Bowl

Thanks to Anti-Gay Player

1/31/2013 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013113_reza2_launch
Openly gay "Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan is wishing a POX on the 49ers this weekend at the Super Bowl ... all because of cornerback Chris Culliver, who said gays don't belong in the 49ers' locker room.

Reza was out in L.A. yesterday when he unloaded on Culliver for his homophobic remarks -- throwing the double bird in the camera, saying, "I hope you guys lose 'cause you're a douchebag!"

Who ya got?

• 49ers
  • Ravens
He added, "Don't talk sh*t about the gays motherf**ker! 49ers are going down!!!"

For the record, Culliver has since offered a half-assed nonsensical apology for his anti-gay comments, but we still gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

J

I say his show, which I have never heard of, will fail and he will have no job. Poll? This guy's response is why gays get bashed so hard.... Apparently they are also attention whores.

tgrfan42069

"I hope you guys lose 'cause you're a douchebag!"

Who ya got?

Ravens
52%
49ers
48%

Total Votes: 7,140 *Poll Results

who is the real bully here?? #stopheterophobia

Mikey

You're an embarrassment to your weirdo culture.

judy jetson

wtf?!?!?!

static

I despise the 49ers but I'm going to be their biggest fan on Sunday.

Vote2012

I will be the first to say it....when you are gay there is something wrong with you...being gay is not normal. They want us to believe being gay is normal but it is not. Hollywood is the Mecca for this type of thinking and they try to force it on the rest of the country.

Sam Sunshine

Go to back to the Middle East and voice your stupid opinion publicy like you do in the USA. Lets see what happens to your fat azz.

chunkydough

You mean you are against an anti-gay player who normally doesn't play versus a murderer that does play.

Alan

I find him and "Shahs of Sunset" to be absolutely disgusting. With that said, I am not homophobic, but his comments are ridiculous. People like him do nothing but harm to the gay community.

I'm out :-/

I totally agree with Chris Culliver

The Big Bowowski

I thought Sadam Hussein was dead already. WTF? Did we fake his death and put him inside some kind of protection program or does he have a twin that looks just like him?

Buddy The Elf

I would totally rip on this clown if I had the slightest clue who he was.

Sam Sunshine

There's two types of people that I have viewed as the most miserable lonely people on earth, that end up alone, with a house full of cats. 1. Gay people 2. Hard core feminist. Thanks to feminism, woman are lonely, are on anti depressants, woman have a bigger work load, woman will be able to get drafted to go to war and the enemy can enjoy the spoils of war by raping them. You guys make it harder for yourself. And stop bullying woman that are not in the workforce and decide to take care of there family. Hypocrites!!!

SpongeRob

4 9 ers got this ... His comment is jis opinion and it has nothing to do with the team , football or the SuperBowl .. This Dudes cousin Kim Kartrashian is breeding and Thats worse

KnuckleDragger

Good to know, Reza. You now vilify my comments that Iranians suck *****!