'Justified' Stuntwoman Sues

Show Wrecked My Body

... and My Marriage

2/1/2013 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0201-justified-article
A stuntwoman who was severely injured during an accident on the set of "Justified" is suing producers ... claiming they are responsible for her broken bones ... and her broken marriage.

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Lisa Hoyle -- who claims that during a stunt for the show in 2011, a vehicle on the set smashed into a parked car ... which ran over her ankle and sent her crashing into the ground.

Lisa claims she lost consciousness and suffered an open head fracture, soft-tissue injuries, bruising and lacerations.

In her suit, Lisa claims she was never informed the parked car was part of the stunt ... because the stunt coordinator held a meeting about the stunt while she was out getting a snack.

And if the injuries weren't bad enough, Lisa and her husband claim their "marital relations" deteriorated because of the accident ... and they separated as a result.

Both Lisa and her husband are seeking unspecified damages. So far, no comment from the "Justified" people.

KanyeWest

These things happen

Angry Wes

I love Americans. Why work when I can sue. Your country is an embarrassment to humanity.

LISA

Didn't an artist try to sue the show for copying his artwork (similiar to the poster shown)??

I'm sorry she was injured, but wouldn't she be covered by workmans comp? The marriage part isn't that surprising. Marriage is in sickness and in health, but sometimes when one gets sick, the other leaves (sad).

Michelle

So here's the deal....these two pathetic people are looking for a quick way to make some cash. "The injuries led to the demise of the marriage". I call BULLS H I T on this claim. As soon as this case is settled, they will be back together. As an attorney, I see this game played frequently. Husband and wife blame accident, divorce, BOTH parties sue the defendant, case settles, couple gets back together. It's all a ploy to get more bang for your buck. I hope they scammers get nothing!

PureRadiance

Stop snackin' fatty

Mitzymitzy

Her story sounds nutty, and her husband sounds like a royal douche.

namers

Whatever happened to "for better or worse?"

freaksober

i bet she SHARTED when that happened...

tleeg

So her marriage broke up because if it and now her AND her husband are suing? Gimme a break!!! Soinds like a scam to me. Hope she gets ZIP

tleeg

Sounds like she had a *****y marriage to begin with and they are teying to pin it on something.....and make some money out of it.

LáLa

There is a five year old boy being held hostage by a crazy man in Alabama in a bunker. Who GAF about this B?

Ace

Keep your pie-hole shut.

Doeb

I was actually doing-her right after this happened ...

-so I oughta be entitled to some compensation, as well.

Doeb

Jay W.

Good luck with that.

exlax

guess next time you should bring your own snaks instead of looking for twikys when you should of been working

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments