Justin Bieber

More Weed. More Problems.

2/1/2013 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0201-justin-bieber-lil-za
Justin Bieber's at the center of ANOTHER marijuana controversy -- TMZ has learned MORE photos of the singer holding a blunt were being shopped to media outlets.

The photos -- which we've seen -- show 18-year-old Justin and his bud Lil Za casually passing the weed-filled stogie back and forth while hanging outside of an L.A. home.

FYI -- Lil Za is the guy who was pulled over and detained for driving Bieber's Ferrari without a license early Friday morning. We're told the marijuana photos were taken Thursday.

It's not the first time Bieber's been photographed with grass ... just last month, Justin was pictured with another rapper -- Lil Twist -- holding a smoldering joint at a hotel party in Newport Beach.  Ironically, Bieber loaned the same Ferrari to Lil Twist January 1st.  You'll recall a photog was struck and killed by another motorist while shooting pics of Twist being pulled over for speeding.

We reached out to Justin's camp for comment ... about smoking pot and loaning his car to less-than-responsible people.  So far no word back.

0807-whatcha-smokin-footer-1

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

motherbird

Justin and friends are not spoiled. Just plain stuipid and hooked on drugs already.

unknown

he should stop hanging out with lil on there names

captainkona

It's great that the kid smokes weed, He'll become a far better man than the anti-weed punks in this thread.
Justin, your music sucks, but it's bound to get better now. Just buy a Stratocaster, dump the little thuglet and smoke on.

TMZHATER

heyitsremi.com/dear-tmz-please-stop/ tmz you seriously need to listen to this and stop spreading your crap

asdfghjkl;

wow you're a liar

mac

good for bieber, being a real person.

Don

You potheads who decided to stop here and vote down my comment can go **** yourselves as what I said is perfectly true regardless of what YOU thought about it. Bunch of losers trying to escape your endlessly depressing realities every chance you get and that's all you'll ever be.

Breezestar

HOW COULD YOU I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO UR CONCERTS AGAIN :-( Im sorry and what happend to lil wayne???

420reality

Maybe if he keeps smoking weed his music will actually get good

geekchick20012

I don't think Justin should be smokin weed, it can cause health problems and btw I know I am being a nerd but my grandma died from smoking and I miss her no I only have my grandpa he is still crying because my grandma died from smoking so those people that ignore what I am saying I warned u guys about smoking so like if u agree with me that Justin should stop smoking

geekchick20012

Maybe Justin shouldn't smoke weed i know a person who lost his life

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18