« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

Gives Tearful Apology

'I Hurt Everyday'

2/1/2013 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020113_ron_dr_phil_sorry

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
broke down crying to Dr. Phil as he tried to apologize for the Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax ... saying he "hurts every day" for the decisions he's made.

Tuiasosopo expressed his regret for the entire ordeal, telling Dr. Phil, "I can't express how sorry I am towards Manti and his family and everyone affected by this."

As for why he came on the show, Tuiasosopo said, "I came here to own up to my involvement in what I've done. I am not seeking everyone's forgiveness ... I stand with courage to say I'm very sorry."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

copco777

It's so sad what happened to him as a boy....my heart breaks for him. No wonder he thinks he's gay.

DaveT

FIRST!!!!

Joey

What a load of Crap. He is covering up for Notre Dame and his boy friens Manti Te'o
I hope that he doesn't get drafted until the last round. Lying Sack of $HIT

Parker

Who gives a phk...are we suppose to feel sorry for you.....go jump off the Golden Gate Bridge....

Parker

He tells us he was molested, but gives no names......if he was molested he needs to say who it was...so that other kids aren't molested by his so called molester.....the law needs to ask him for that name....otherwise...he's protecting a pedophile.....this guy keeps talking and the more he talks the more I think he's lying......I had a friend along time ago like him.....made up lies....just for attention!

DaveT

firstfirstfirstfirst

LK

HOMELESS & SHOELESS IN LA !!!!!
LOL

Lisa

Listening to this guy, he will say anything to anybody You can tell he's still lying to Dr. Phil- I think he's dangerous lunatic.

leslie

This kid just needs to stop getting the attention that he is getting. Maybe after it does down someone around him will realize that he does need mental help. Calling him names is really mature people. If he does need mental help it's not a joke. I wish him luck in finding some peace and hope that people would just leave him alone. Let it go. I wish Manti the best too. He just needs to keep playing football and keep his head up.

LáLa

Congrats Davet. Now that is the voice Manti phone sexed?

LáLa

I forgot. While this man-thing is recovering from gayness.....There is a five year old boy being held hostage by a crazy man in Alabama in a bunker. Who GAF about this samoan woman trapped in a man-thing's body?

tequila101

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and Manti Teo are on the down low. So obvious.

twins

Time to move past this now. I think it was just a catfish situation. The guy had a crush on him. Big woop. Hope he can just move on and find a real person instead of a fantasy.

Tracy

Is it just me but doesn't Ronaiah Tuiasosopo look like he could be related to Manti Te'o!

PurpleRain

This story again.... Ugh beyond tired!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments