Frank Ocean

NOT Pressing Charges

Against Chris Brown

2/2/2013 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0202_frank_ocean2Frank Ocean says he WILL NOT press charges against Chris Brown after last week's parking lot brawl.

Frank wrote a post on his Tumblr page to explain his decision, saying, "As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer."

He continued, "I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”

As TMZ first reported, Frank and CB got into a physical altercation last week outside a recording studio in L.A -- allegedly over a highly coveted parking spot.

You'll recall ... a witness on scene said CB threw the first punch and according to cops Chris was named as a suspect in the battery case. Sources close to Chris remained adamant Frank came at him.

bernergirl

Disappointed Frank! Hope you get a front row seat to Rihanna's funeral...you are just an enabler.... Payout must have been good! Apathetic.

JennaKennedy

CB is going to get away with his dispicable behavior once again....someone needs to make this thug responsible!

Whome?

How come TMZ/ Harvey never touch based on the rumor that Ocean allegedly "came out of the closet

tver

Peace is always the way to go.

Bitzie50

I am a modern and sane person and NEVER in my life have I thought if someone jumped me I would murder or mutilate them. Just sayin~~~~~

tver

Parking spaces are stupid things to be fighting over anyway...

BSname

Wonderful, send these 2 morons to Camp David to settle a dispute over parking space. Both of these guys will continue to run into others with similar issues ending in bleak future for everyone involved.

matt

tha'ts some true g*y a*s sh*t

Curtis

I love Chris Brown. you people are all haters.

KanyeWest

This is what everyone should be striving for in their short lives.... Peace! I hope just like Frank, everyone here on tmz may find the peace that they are looking for

Los Pepes

Ugly a.ss dude
looks like a chipmunk
Chris Chipmunk Brown

Mee

SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL
forgivenes = good pay-off
enjoy your new $
and ice-pack your wounds

Emily

It fascinates me that Chris Brown does things like break windows at TV station, beat women unconscious and jump guys and NO ONE wants to press charges against him. Conclusion? Chris Brown is a damn wizard.

R

Wonder if Frank Ocean would have not pressed charges and said the same thing if it was a rich, white celeb who assaulted him, like, for example, Mel Gibson.

BlueBelleh

so what this means is..he threw the first punch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments