Justin Bieber

Surrounded By Sizzurp

2/2/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0201-justin-bieber-lil-twist-lil-za-instagramJustin Bieber partied with his boyz this week ... and there are photos that appear to show a large bottle of codeine at the shindig -- aka sizzurp.

The photos show Justin, Lil Za and Lil Twist (we're told both of whom have smoked pot with Bieber) at a table rolling up blunts. Also on the table -- two sets of double cups (a known style of consuming sizzurp which was made popular by Lil Wayne).

In one of the photos, Bieber is drinking out of a double cup. Sources connected to Justin adamantly deny he uses the drug.  Based on multiple recent photos, however, it's pretty obvious he smokes pot. In the pics, we don't see anyone present actually consuming the drug.

Bieber is getting pressure from some of his people who think he's basically a good kid ... but hanging out with Za, Twist and some other dudes are taking him down a bad road.

We couldn't reach Za for comment.  As for Twist, we reached out to his rep -- so far, no response.

freaksober

sizzurp makes you SIZZZART !!!

realtalk

@steph and googie. whatever helps you sleep at night...

NobodySpecial

So what's Justins hip hop name? He's Canadian so maybe its "Lil Bacon Bits" or "Lil Maple Sizzurp" or "Lil Northern Twink" ?

spectator72

This kid ever go to school or is he just another idiot .
These street thugs ever tell him immigration can send him back if he is in trouble .

Ronni

Too bad his idiot mom is trying to roll back abortion rights we fought legally for and won instead of being a parent to her son. I predict an OD death, then Mom will write another book.

GabrielRRetana

I cannot wait until this little bitch goes to rehab or jail. I'm glad he's ****ing up. Too many idolize the wrong things in life. Little Canadian ****tards from youtube is one of them.

GabrielRRetana

Lil' Stereotype. Do these monkeys have their own cars?

LISA

I think TMZ's 'frustrated sources' are wrong to blame his behavior on others. Justin is only a year younger than Lil Twist and Lil Za. Why is it THEIR fault he is smoking weed and 'maybe' drinking sizzurp? He's an adult - he knows how to say no if he wants to.

Some of my friends were having sex and doing drugs in high school. It didn't make me want to do it, too. In fact, after one got pregnant, and another almost died of an OD, it made it quite unappealing to me. Good parenting also helps form decent values and morals.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Yes Justin you can be a star of the concrete carpet too!

laffnbear

Well, now he has been introduced to a hard drug, no room to say"it is only codeine."
Next stop is heroin when the buzz is not enough. I lost a girlfriend to the same progression in the early 90's.
This kid has not got the maturity to NOT continue to use. Is a fatal car wreck in his future?

spectator72

A lot of fading stars in music history it doesn't last for ever .I don't give a f+++ what this kid does or his friends .It doesn't take long before another takes his place

Jasel

If he was Black, as far as people would be concerned, his behavior would be all on him. But since he's White, I guess that personal responsibility goes out the window. So just Blame the nearest Blacks you can find. Since they apparently have a gun to his head forcing him to do all these things. Right?

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan says she was NOT loaded on grandpa's cough medicine -- aka booze, hooch, or liquor -- when she busted her butt in NYC ... saying flat-out, "I was NOT drinking, nor do I drink!"

Lindsay adds, "Just because I'm out doesn't mean I'm drinking."
-----

JimmyCrapCorn

so where are the pics?

AlwaysOnTimeB

JB's mom needs to have a little sit down with her baby boy. Forget him being a role model to the rest of the world, he has younger siblings that are sure to emulate their big brother when they grow up.