Sebastian Bach

Is Michael Jackson's Ex?

2/2/2013 2:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0201_sebastian_roweHere's Skid Row lead singer Sebastian Bach at an award show in Hollywood this week (left) -- and Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe back in 2005 (right).

Pretty young things.

We're just sayin'.

BB not bb

This picture kind of scared me. I kept staring at the woman on the left and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. Then I realized that was Sebastian. He used to be considered very good looking.

It looks like he has lip fillers. Hair looks over processed. I think he has gained alot of weight without the muscle also. I guess time will do that. You hit your forties and then wham, everything just starts falling apart.

Elizabeth

Sebastian looks like he came from skid row!

moxie

Dear Lord! That's Sebastian Bach? Holy smoke...

Different-Time-Zone

Paris J. looks like her mother.

Bill Leslie

Holy Sh1t!!! No homo but Bach was hotter than Hell back in the day (according to all the girls in high school). Geez, he looks bad. Still love the old sound though (off to youtube to listen to Slave to the Grind and Youth Gone Wild!!)

david

bach is cool as hell....you stone throwers will get older one day and will be the first to criticize people for say this kind of stuff about you....you hypocrites

Cincinnati Sugar

Leave Debbie alone.

Christy

It's past time for Sebastian to give up the eyeliner.

Jeanette

This story, doesn"t bring a tear in my eye, sorry!
Its what Demi says! He could be anyone.
But you know what brings a tear in my eye, that a 10 year old girl (the daughter of my nice) is giving a speech about Michael at her school. With her glove and her hat, and the things she is bringing to school, she wants the other students to know more about Michael. Because she likes him so much. Generation after generation, will follow.
But what also brings a tear in my eye is that Cirque du Soleil is coming to our country, and that she can"t go because, her mother is a single parent and she can"t afford too go with her two daughters. So i hope that they will put in on dvd.
I said it before and i will say it again, i feel so blessed that i have had the honor that i have been raised with so many unforgettable talents. I have seen Michael several times in concert, but the little girl one can only look at the pictures or dvd.

Toilethead

Not even close. And he's not a lesbian.

judy jetson

separated at birth???

Me

The poor guy needs to get his split ends fixed

Me

The poor guy needs to get his split ends fixed

Pegasus

Another meaniless story for TMZ to attach to MJ!

nan

talk about clutching at straws,,
Nobody cared about his site , until MJ died , and you kept using his name for stories , to get hits.
The guy is dead, going on 4 years, and you people are still, trying to find a reason to use him.
What is the matter, cant Kim Kardasian gets hits for you anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments