Bobbi Kristina

BLASTS Cissy Houston ...

Don't Buy Her Book!

2/2/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-bobbi-kristina-cissy-houston
Bobbi Kristina
is on a mission to make sure grandma Cissy Houston's new tell-all book crashes and burns -- by BOYCOTTING it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.

Cissy released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney" -- which is all about Whitney Houston's life -- and made the rounds on a slew the talk shows promoting the hell out of it.

But Bobbi wasn't too happy, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."

She continues, "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."

FYI -- Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week (again promoting the book) and admitted her relationship with BK was strained ... and admitted she knew that Bobbi didn't want the book written.

Trish

I can't stand this cap tooth little bitch. I'm a grandmother too and I understand where Cissy is coming from. My granddaughter is like Krissi lazy and disrespectful. I will not tolerate it because I would have bust the **** outta of Krissy by now. Cissy I love the book and I'm sure Whitney is smiling down on u Cissy. I'm 67 years old and if I were Cissy I would cut her off because she is going to need you before you need her.

Rita

Kristina seems to be nothing but a spoiled, immature brat. I see her heading in the same direction at her late mother.

Tracy

Disrespectful kid. Whitney would be turning in her grave if she knew this. I read the book and it was a wonderful, positive story by WH MOTHER!!! She gave birth to that child. If ANY1 writes a book it should be her. Bobbi had 18 years with her mother. Cissy had 48 and no one should bury their own kid. Hopefully when Bobbi has her brothers child, she will understand. Also annoying is her calling other people "her family" in front of her own families face. Calling that ***** daddy? Paleez girl!! She better grow up and learn R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!!!!

dale12

This little girl needs to grow the H3LL up! Her Grandmother is speaking the truth about her, & her Mother Whitney....But Bobbi Kris is too high to understand that...SMH!

Patti

Cissy needs to realise that raising 2 drug addicts does suggest her parenting may not have been that great. She talks a lot but seems to have enabled Whitney and left Bobbi in what she knew was drug filled home. For all her talk it seems money is more important than a relationship with her grandchild.

rob

“To my granddaughter Krissi, I know you miss Mommie so much. She loved you and Grandma loves you, too. I pray for your strength and comfort and I’m here anytime you want or need me.” From Cissy's Book!

Sherron

This poor child has been raised by two dopers. She probably isn't very bright. If she doesn't wise up she will end up like her mom. Sad...

Kadaj

Not saying that Cissy isn't money hungry as well, but why is it disrespectful for Cissy to write a book yet it was OK for Bobbi Kris and her equally opportunistic Aunty to do a reality show. And the Gordon guy is a Kling-on little girl. He is the daughter's modern day Bobby Brown.

Piaso

When will all th Houston junk just go away. Tired of the whinny bitch crying about everything.

John T.

This is coming from a girl that has no talent, never had a real job or made her OWN money. She has a boyfriend that has no talent and NO job. These two are losers living off Whitneys dead back. This kid has no pride or shame. Fan's ??? For what? Snorting coke up your fat nose? Going to be fun to see what happens when your money pit go's dry little lady.

scoopie

Cissy is a Godly woman and Krissy, you need to figure that out.

LMT

Bob Kristina "pleaded with her fans"???? What fans? This girl is delusional. Her mother had fans. BK has done nothing to gain fans.

tamara93059

FANS??????

gwen01

you know this girl started dating her "brother?" and left the funeral to go do some drugs. She has done nothing but be disrespectful to her aunt an uncle and grandmother who in my opinion treated her like she was more special than the aunts own kids but non the less, little bobby is a brat. How dare she say anything about her grandmother after the disgusting behavior she has shown to everyone.

I have to give props to the "brother" who in most cases when a couple breaks up you all don't see each other again but his guy wasn't going to give up his position and decided to go back to being the "brother." Why didn't he just say that "hey we really can't go back to the brother and sister act so I should move on." but not NIck, he utilized his other option of switching back over to brother. I have no sympathy for Bobby and I must apologize to Bobby Brown who I thought did introduce Whitney to drugs..I am sure many ppl are sorry that they were so wrong. Not that he was the guy for her but he did not turn her on to drugs.

I did watch the show and the aunt did everything but dance for this girl and it was sad to watch as the aunt had other responsiblities but all one would hear is what they had to do for Bobby. I would tell bobby, take a hike and take your brother/bf with you...

Melissa

Excuse me fans of Bobbi? What fans? What has she done, or for that matter her god brother/boyfriend to deserve fans. Before Whitney was your mother she was Cissy's daughter. The only thing you're concerned about is money, and crashing/buying a new car. Nick is only concerned with staying as close to Whitney's money as possible. I just gagg when I hear him calling members of the the Houston family uncle this auntie that. i believe he calls Cissy grandma. He's a leech. But I've veered off...back to topic. Lol try to think of someone lose for a change everyone grees differently, if her way is by writing this book. Then so be it.