Bobbi Kristina

BLASTS Cissy Houston ...

Don't Buy Her Book!

2/2/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-bobbi-kristina-cissy-houston
Bobbi Kristina
is on a mission to make sure grandma Cissy Houston's new tell-all book crashes and burns -- by BOYCOTTING it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.

Cissy released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney" -- which is all about Whitney Houston's life -- and made the rounds on a slew the talk shows promoting the hell out of it.

But Bobbi wasn't too happy, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."

She continues, "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."

FYI -- Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week (again promoting the book) and admitted her relationship with BK was strained ... and admitted she knew that Bobbi didn't want the book written.

myopinion

If Bobbi K didn't read the book how does she know it is disrespectful? SMH

wally

fans ! what fans

jabberjaws

Where is her father?

foregivealways

I think BK should watch her actions and stop drinkinmg and doing drugs if anything is making her mother look bad is having your child follow in your lost footsteps. Cissy is talking about the child she's known and loved all of her life. She has ok timing after having grieved for a year and listened to all the so call tells of her baby. If Whitney did something that makes her a human like the rest of us Cissy just want us to know. We did'nt see Whitney slur and curse and act a fool with badass weave in her hair. BK is doing all of this and HER AUNT PAT AND UNCLE GARY ALLOWED IT ON A REALITY SHOW FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE. I want to read about Whitney's life with her family as a little girl growing up and ending up being THE VOICE. That said lil BK, look at positive and fix your self up. Pick up where your mom left off trying to stop the drinking and the drugs. We don't want to be your fans because you are not honouring your grandmother's wishes for you or Whitney before Whitney died.

Willye M. Watkins

She needs to show more respect for her grandmother. I''m sure Whitney would want that too

u iz a cutiepie

Bobbi Kristina has 100 000 twitter followers, 85 000 that she bought and paid for. FOH with your "fans"

Steph

I don't see what's so horribly disrespectful about her Mother writing a book about her very famous daughter. I'm sure it was therapeutic to write about her. Maybe she wanted to shed light on Whitney Houston, other than crackhead who destroyed her voice with drugs. Her daughter was crazy famous, so how is a book disrespectful? I bet Whitney took care of her Mom financially. I don't see the disrespect if written respectfully. Being a mother myself who had a parent die when I was young I can't say what it's like to lose a child, and I don't ever want to know. I imagine it's the worst thing in the world. Quite possibly worse than losing a parent, and losing a parent is pretty sad and painful. I think the lack of respect from BK towards her Grandmother is pretty much disgusting.

John

BOBBI KRIS is no more disrespectful of her grandmother than her mother has raised her to be.
CISSY HOUSTON was interviewed by Oprah and told Oprah, when asked if she would accept her daughter if her daughter had been gay, she said outright no. Oprah was careful to restate the question three times, and Cissy was very loud and clear about her attitude against it, as if to say that that mess was not gonna fly around her. Point, blank, period. (a cotdam shame) THAT alone is enough to explain the distance between Cissy and her daughter, which could have very well led to her downward spiral in life. A child, any child, needs their mother’s acceptance, and when they don’t have it, they are not going to be as close as that mother would like to think they are. WHITNEY HOUSTON was wrong for trying to love and respect her mother as much as she did, considering her mother did not accept her true self. Cissy was a powerful background soprano and was able to provide material things for her family, but otherwise she was a destroyer. I agree with Bobbi Kris, the book will be very disrespectful to Whitney. This is my opinion. SPIRITUAL INSIGHT_For I am come to set… a daughter against her mother… and a man’s foes shall be they of his own household… He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me… ST. MATTHEW 10:35-37

loe

She is the one who is disrepectful and she thinks those fans of her would support her? If she wasnt Whitney's daughter she could probably get a few hundreds the most. Her grandma has far more credits than her for sure.

Susan

From the one who jumped in bed with Oprah immediately after Whitney's death, to get her mug on tv thinking it would jump start some imaginary career........

NoBozo

"Followers" -- has she done something, anything other than live off her deceased mother's fame and money?

dbates2013

WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY! THANK YOU CISSY!

SOMEONE LOVES YOU HERE

You lived your life.
I lived my life.
Like two ships we passed somewhere in time.
You touched my life,
Enriched my life.
And, for one brief moment we shared paradise.
Know that … someone loves you here.

You went your way.
I went mine.
But we shared special moments that stayed.
So many stayed.
I hope that you know and knew
Know that … someone loves you here.

No words can ever say.
No thought can ever imagine
Just how much you’ve meant, and mean, to me.
Thank you for the memories, the warmth, the passion.
Thank you for so many things you never thought would matter.
And, all the good you have done.
I’m so thankful that you were born.

When I’m feeling sad.
When I’m feeling blue.
I’ll just close my eyes and think of you.
With love, peace, and, happiness,
I’ll remember you.
Know that … someone loves you here.

You, my experience, you transcended time.
You transcend all of time.
Know that … someone here loves you.
Someone will always love you.
Know that … someone loves you here.

© 2009

dbates2013

WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY! THANK YOU CISSY!

SOMEONE LOVES YOU HERE

You lived your life.
I lived my life.
Like two ships we passed somewhere in time.
You touched my life,
Enriched my life.
And, for one brief moment we shared paradise.
Know that … someone loves you here.

You went your way.
I went mine.
But we shared special moments that stayed.
So many stayed.
I hope that you know and knew
Know that … someone loves you here.

No words can ever say.
No thought can ever imagine
Just how much you’ve meant, and mean, to me.
Thank you for the memories, the warmth, the passion.
Thank you for so many things you never thought would matter.
And, all the good you have done.
I’m so thankful that you were born.

When I’m feeling sad.
When I’m feeling blue.
I’ll just close my eyes and think of you.
With love, peace, and, happiness,
I’ll remember you.
Know that … someone loves you here.

You, my experience, you transcended time.
You transcend all of time.
Know that … someone here loves you.
Someone will always love you.
Know that … someone loves you here.

© 2009

genia

It is so sad that a daughter has been lost and a mother has been lost. The family is hurting, and I can't help thinking some of this should be private.Whitney was a very beautiful lady and with an enormous talent, and we are so saddened that people take so lightly the control that drugs, alcohol and wrong types of men can have on a woman.REst in peace beautiful lady.

Ronnie

I have read the book and the book is not as much about Ms.Whitney Houston it is much about Mrs. Cissy Houston her life and her career it seems to me she did not seems to know what was going on with Whitney except for the time that she went to her home and Bobby Brown's sister answer's the door and she call for Whitney an she see then that Whitney was high. I find it very hard to believe that.