« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

Ray Lewis Is

Gonna Be Pissed!!

2/3/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201-superbowl-tmz-ravens-49ers-article
IT'S FINALLY GAME TIME!!!! And Harvey Levin is ready to jinx pick the team he thinks is gonna take home the Lombardi Trophy. It's 49ers vs. Ravens in the frickin' SUPER BOWL!!!!

Heeeeeeeere we go!!!

Question: Who ya got?
Harvey Levin: I got San Francisco ... but I'm more than a little bent out of shape over the whole Chris Culliver situation. In case Culliver is reading this, by bent out of shape I'm not talking about ...

Question: You don't care that Tyler (your assistant) is a huge Ravens fan?
Harvey Levin: Screw him. This is business.

Question: How do you feel about the 49ers that hit the strip club?
Harvey Levin: I think it'll make them far more relaxed ... and focused.

Question: And what if Ray Lewis is reading this?
Harvey Levin: If Ray Lewis is reading this ... I didn't mean to offend you, no disrespect, please don't hurt me.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

21stcent

Bet it all, Harvey has picked the winner!

Kobe_No_Means_No

How old is Harvey? He acts young.

Shamerika

49ers....let's hope Beyonce now wanting to be referred to MRS. CARTER will not play tracks.

The Big Bowowski

Booooooooo! Thanks alot Levin. I got money on the niners and you went and picked them to win the superbowl. Thanks for the jinx, pal o mine. At least Ive got a chance to call my bookie to change my bet, but Im still kinda hoping SF wins

pat

Yo Harvey,

What are you waiting for to put up a story on Be-yawn-ce?

I can't believe you haven't mentionned a peep since the last story.

What's the matter? Are you being owned by Jay-Z?

Did he give you money not to print anything?

Did he warn you not to print anything?

I hope she falls flat on her face and gives the worst performance ever in a Super Bowl.

Go 49ers.

Truth

RAY LEWIS IS A DOUBLE MURDERER... HARVEY SHUD B SCARED SH*TLESS! #TRUTH!!

Swedeslvr

Ray Lewis shouldn't be a contender. Everyone's forgot he's A jailbird, murder......he's nothing spexk and his dance SUCKS!!! Can't wait until this damn game is over!

jl

Harvey picking San Francisco. I'm sure he didn't want to upset all his fella sex buddies in the h0m0 capital of the world.

MrCrowley73

Ravens all day!!!

Warren

Of course Harvey was going to pick San Francisco.

zoltar

Ravens all day.

pat

Still no Be-yawn-ce story.

I suppose Harvey didn't get permission from Jay-Z.

Just wait until tomorrow though, Harvey's nose will be so brown from kissing ass and praising her performance.

Good or bad. And if it's bad, he'll say it was awesome and that'll be it. He will bury the story like he did the last one.

I hope she gets booed.

Serialkilla213

I doubt Lewis will be mad Lmfao

Dog

Harvey levin was picking his nose and pulled out something big! Harvey said look....it's a the worlds biggest booger (as he grinned like a buffoon) someone then said, Harvey it's not a booger, it your conscience...too late, he ate it !