Justin Bieber

"Bodyguard" Accused

of Threatening Shopper

2/4/2013 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125-justin-bieber-tmzA member of Justin Bieber's crew allegedly threatened a man who snapped a pic of JB Sunday night, and now police are investigating ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Justin was shopping at a Best Buy in the San Fernando Valley when the adult male -- not a crazed tweener fan -- approached him and took the photo.

We're told the man claims someone in Justin's entourage -- someone he thinks is a bodyguard -- immediately, and angrily, told him to delete the photo ... which he did.

The photo opportunist -- who we're told is not a paparazzo -- felt threatened enough after the encounter that he called police ... but when LAPD officers arrived Justin and his posse were long gone.

We're told police took a report from the alleged victim, and plan to investigate his claim.

Justin's camp had no comment.

KanyeWest

We need more news

Throwback kid

Maybe it is time for Justin Bieber to return to Canada, he isn't going to attend college here, he doesn't have a job here and he is starting to cause trouble. He seems to do nothing but go to a few sporting events and drive around LA all day and smoke pot with thugs. When he was stopped by the police last year he complained that the officer was rude to him, he has become such an entitled snotty little brat that he thinks everyone is his fan and he can do as he pleases. I see a drug arrest in his future. The clock is always ticking for every teen idol, and for Justin Bieber it is almost 12

21stcent

What, it wasn't cool enough? Didn't show Beibs toking or swigging some cough syrup?
Guess he's got to protect his street creds, can't be seen SHOPPING! LOL

Uh oh i am screwed

The guy who called the police is no man, he needs to grow a pair and stop being a baby. My guess is he thinks he can cash in on this, even if it makes him look like a pu$$y.

I am not a JB fan, but seriously what kind of pansy a$$ would call the cops over something like this?

Michell

This thug crap is getting out of hand! Justin is a kid with too much money and he thinks it makes him above everyone else. Your hired help doesn't get to go around calling the shots....you either!

Jordan

Justine Beiber is a really tough street chick with her body guards!!!!!!!

Michell

Looks like Justin made his thugs get on the hate button tonight.

lisa

Tired of this kid and "his" people. . Go away. .

The Man They Call Louis

He should've told the bodyguard to go **** himself, and then leave. Whatever with that jazz...."delete the picture or else..." lol

Toilethead

He seems to forget that he's not an American and being here is a privilege for him, not a right.

Maria

Almost time for "rehab".

RamHead

If I were to meet him face to face, I would almost certainly not recognize him. I've seen several so-called celebrities and failed to recognize them. Someone even asked me once: "Don't you know who I am?" and I simply answered that I didn't know who he was and that I didn't give a sh!t about who he was.
Whether you're the Pope, a president, a king, a queen, an artist/entertainer or whatever: your sh!t doesn't smell like flowers and if you dump a big turd, you'll have the same facial expressions that anyone else has.

DeeMaree

As Ive stated before I'm no Bieberite but what was the threat? Yes it would have been nice this guy had asked first or if biebaby would have just moved on after getting snapped but really. Mean voice said, "Erase that photo you just took." Weak shakey voice, "Ok." The threat was? Now if this happened. Mean angry voice yells, "Remove that photo or I will shove that phone up your ass." Scared for his fav butthole shakey voice whimpers, "ok." I'm not saying he wasn't threatened just asking. What was the threat?

joecrabs

Damm, I wish this talentless little **** would just go away.

Mitzymitzy

What an ugly little girl.